Waiting for a interview...

Tata2003

Registered Users (C)
Does anybody know if they update the information,with the same EAC number when they schedule a interview?
My info. online is:
On january 6,2003 we transfered your case to New York office for them scheduling and conduct your interview or take a action on your case...
...this action can take several monhts...bla,bla,bla...bla,bla,bla....
Are they going to change that information when they schedule my interview?With the same EAC #????
I look every day...it never changes!!!!!!

Nope, that status doesn't change once the case gets transferred to the local office. Just wait for a letter from the local office notifying you of the interview date - may take a couple of months. It took my wife 2 months to get the letter and her interview date is next month (Detroit).

Pardoner

Originally posted by Pardoner
Nope, that status doesn't change once the case gets transferred to the local office. Just wait for a letter from the local office notifying you of the interview date - may take a couple of months. It took my wife 2 months to get the letter and her interview date is next month (Detroit).

Pardoner

Thanks,good to know that,I keep cheking it out and wont show any diference.Your wife was lucky!!!!2 months only!
I have been waiting for 8 months alredy for the letter.
Was your wife case transferred to New York?...

Originally posted by Tata2003
Thanks,good to know that,I keep cheking it out and wont show any diference.Your wife was lucky!!!!2 months only!
I have been waiting for 8 months alredy for the letter.
Was your wife case transferred to New York?...

I sorry, I got it!Its Detroid!!!Thats why!New York used to be very busy office and they take to long!I hope they dont take more than 1 year!!!!

Re: I am sure

Originally posted by Jaic
You will get your interview notice in oCT

I hope you are rigth!!!I can't wait anymore!
I was plainning to travel outside USA in december.I am afraid its going to be too late...
I havent going to my country for the last 5 years...and I didn,t
want to use the Advance Parole because I heard that from my
lawer that once you get a AP,your case can be delayed.
So...I will be waiting...

Re: Re: I am sure

Originally posted by Tata2003
I hope you are rigth!!!I can't wait anymore!
I was plainning to travel outside USA in december.I am afraid its going to be too late...
I havent going to my country for the last 5 years...and I didn,t
want to use the Advance Parole because I heard that from my
lawer that once you get a AP,your case can be delayed.
So...I will be waiting...
I have been waiting 15 mos at Chicago after the Xfer.. It varies by field office. I would think NY is worse than Chicago, but I could be wrong, which would be good for you.