Waiting for 485 approval - ND in Mar 2001 - Please post

Approved

My 485 (and my wife\'s) has been approved. I checked the AVM at 5 p.m CST. Approval date is Jan 25, 2002.

My details
PD Mar 2000
RD Mar 01, 2001
ND Mar 12, 2001
EB2 India

Approval Date Jan 25, 2002. No RFE.
I called the IIO 4 times in the last couple of months. The last call was last Wednesday (Jan 16th) when the IIO said my case was assigned recently. She did not give the assign date. I did not bother to ask her when the case could be expected to be adjudicated.

Thanks to R.K. Khanna for the excellent site and sincerely hope those of you waiting get your approvals soon.

update on my case... called IIO

Following issome update on my case...
----------------------------------

It was first time i called.... and had a very nice talk with a very nice customer service rep at VSC.

As per her, my file is under review right now (meaning assigned to officer) and FPs were in place. She asked my I-140 number, and tried to look for it in their database. Nope - it didn\'t figure anywhere, as my bloody (sorry for the language) lawyer applied I140 at Nebraska! and that VSC database can\'t dig in to LIN cases.

She said, some officers might look for140 file and some might not! so her "personal opinion is" in two weeks to 2 months i might get any time :)

Then I demanded I-140 receipt from attorney (usually these arrogant coprorate attorneys won\'t give all damn papers so easily(- and another shock that it was approved for CP!!!

I talked to NVC and they said my file (I suppose I140) is sent on second week of Jan 2001 they had sent the file to US consulate, Madras, India.

Apart from making my company fire law firm - I don\'t know what else i could do :(

Will keep you guys updated.

PD:06/01
RD:03/16/01
ND:03/21/01
FP:08/03/01
I140: approved for CP!
AVM syas "case rcd....." since Nov 26th 01.

Approved Today (01/28/02)

I called VSC few minutes back and heard on AVM that my case is approved today (Monday, the 28th 2002). Checked my spouse and kid\'s cases too all approved! Was happy that i don\'t need to call an IIO again on this :)

My details are:

PD: June 2000
I140: Approved (at NSC) for CP and was sent to Madras (don\'t know whether
      was asked back or not)
I484
----
RD: 03/16/2001
ND: 03/21/2001
FP: 08/03/2001

Called IIO on 01/25/2002 (last Friday) - was told under review. My son\'s case always "case not found....." until today.

AD: 01/28/2001

Thanks to everyone here, especially, spatel, chapdin, t_t_t, gc0001, BayofB, LU CAI, cpkr, WaitNWait, newprince, SAM111, vj123, and Oct2000 and myladoor.

Best of luck to all other friends waiting.

RFE Issued

I checked the AVM today and got to hear the bad words that an RFE has been issued. I hope its not something serious. Will let you guys know once I get to know.