Waiting for 140 and 485 Receipt notice

kkn

Registered Users (C)
Filed concurrently on June 28th and waiting for the receipt notice from past 24 days.

Any one in the same situation? Do you need the receipt notice to file 7th year extension or would a copy of labor certification be sufficient?

Reciept notice

Hi,
My lawyer said the applications went on june-30. After three weeks I haven't got reciept notices but I can see my checks got cashed by USCIS and noted down the EAC numbers on the back of checks.(My bank provides the photos of the checks cashed). On tracking those numbers at USCIS website, it saysthat they posted the reciept notices on july 19th and I am waiting for my lawyer to recieve them.
Hope it helps.
vc_gc

i am also in the same sitution , i filed on 11th of july and still waiting for the receipt date? by this time did you get it?(08/03)

kkn said:
Filed concurrently on June 28th and waiting for the receipt notice from past 24 days.

Any one in the same situation? Do you need the receipt notice to file 7th year extension or would a copy of labor certification be sufficient?

Mine was filed on June 29,2005 for I-140 and I-485. I got receipt sent by USCIS on JUly 14,2005 and Fingerprint notice scheduled on August 10,2005 for me and wife.

Which code is your FP

Hi defrag,
I did concurrent filing for 140 & 485 on june 30th and recd notices dated july 19th. My FP too is on august 10th.
Which code is your FP, lets keep each other update as we applied on almost same date.
thanks
vc_gc

whats the deal with the biometric code ? I have received my FP, where does it state the biometric code and what is its significance ???