Waiting Asylum decision

I phoned my ny asylum office today and one of the staff member told me my case is still in review but it wont tale long. He also mentioned what he thinks it might take couple weeks more so i must phone back and check after one month.
That's a good news, I never thought about make a call to asylum office, I'll do it tomorrow.

I only filed asylum application.
Arround 100 pages for interview and background check and arround 800 pages for asylum application file.
I m reli sori guys
I checked peoperly today... Actually uscis foia department send me my orignal and duplicate files togather thats y it was 902 pages.
Actual file size is 436 plus 100 pages for interview notes and background check.

Hi guys
We received an email from the USCIS that they scheduled an interview for my fiance after five years. We did not receive a letter yet.
My question is; Do you know what day the interview will be after this update?
I asked this question because our engagement is on September 30th. Our concern is that the interview should be on the same day

Thank you so much

direct examination was a success and next one will be cross-examination?? They don't do both in one hearing? Was this at SF?

How do you know direct examination was a success?
they do , but if the time assigned for your hearing wasn't enough you'll need a second hearing, for example mine was 2 hours and we weren't able to finish in 2 hours so the judge had to schedule another one.

my lawyer and I prepared for direct examination beforehand and everything I said was detailed, precise and accurate. also, my lawyer gave me feedbacks after the hearing , that's why it's important to have a good lawyer.

this was in Arizona

Hi guys
We received an email from the USCIS that they scheduled an interview for my fiance after five years. We did not receive a letter yet.
My question is; Do you know what day the interview will be after this update?
I asked this question because our engagement is on September 30th. Our concern is that the interview should be on the same day

Thank you so much
Usually its about 30 days from the day you got online notification

Hello friends,

Today my case status changed from application is pending to decision was mailed. I didn't see fees waived or anything in between. Is this a bad sign?

Time line:

Nov/2015 - applied in TX.
Jun/2020 - case moved to Newark office.
Aug/2021 - interviewed at Newark office (Manhattan branch).
Aug/2021 - changed to interview completed then decision is pending then application is pending (all within one week).
Sep/2022 - decision was mailed (today).

Please share your thoughts!

Hello friends,

Today my case status changed from application is pending to decision was mailed. I didn't see fees waived or anything in between. Is this a bad sign?

Time line:

Nov/2015 - applied in TX.
Jun/2020 - case moved to Newark office.
Aug/2021 - interviewed at Newark office (Manhattan branch).
Aug/2021 - changed to interview completed then decision is pending then application is pending (all within one week).
Sep/2022 - decision was mailed (today).

Please share your thoughts!
Did you check A number in EOIR?

Hi what should I select to get my A- file and asylum interview notes details. I can’t see options here

Attachments

• FB5081C2-1CE7-4436-9A20-76DEF01C1BE1.jpeg
    FB5081C2-1CE7-4436-9A20-76DEF01C1BE1.jpeg
    357.3 KB · Views: 39
Yes I did. No records found. But they also mentioned that my.records may not yet filed in the system
Usually it shows No case found for this A-Number.
Is this new message showing records may not yet filed in the system. With no fees waived it is not good sign

Hi what should I select to get my A- file and asylum interview notes details. I can’t see options here
Can somebody answer to this question. How to request immigration and asylum interview file

Attachments

• 7CE5363A-166C-4490-8B8D-3D68F66F8623.jpeg
    7CE5363A-166C-4490-8B8D-3D68F66F8623.jpeg
    357.3 KB · Views: 12