Waiting Asylum decision

Thanks, I had an interview in Arlington office too. Did you send an email to ask about your status?
We did not, just called in after-hours and would check the online status. The lawyer said to give it 3-6 months and after that they would start inquiring with the office about what was going on with the case.

We did not, just called in after-hours and would check the online status. The lawyer said to give it 3-6 months and after that they would start inquiring with the office about what was going on with the case.
First of all congratulations!!
would you please share your clock status? Was it and days running all the time or days frozen but clock running?

Hi guys, i have been waiting for my asylum decision for 3yrs and 3month. i always sent inquiries and never got a response. i filed for FIOA but just got document i submitted to them. i tried ombudsman and congress man 2 times, i got an email from congressman saying USCIS MAILED MY DECISION. I checked online an it says decision was mailed. I was not able to see my case history before but now i see "your application with USCIS is still pending" I called the 800 number EAD is currently running but no days mentioned. I guess i just have to wait for the mail. I checked EOIR and no case found for my A number

Hi guys, i have been waiting for my asylum decision for 3yrs and 3month. i always sent inquiries and never got a response. i filed for FIOA but just got document i submitted to them. i tried ombudsman and congress man 2 times, i got an email from congressman saying USCIS MAILED MY DECISION. I checked online an it says decision was mailed. I was not able to see my case history before but now i see "your application with USCIS is still pending" I called the 800 number EAD is currently running but no days mentioned. I guess i just have to wait for the mail. I checked EOIR and no case found for my A number
Create uscis account online and if you see fees were waived then congratulations

All last week our clock was running, but the day count was not advancing. We stopped calling around Thursday night because it was getting more distressing than anything. This morning the online system says that the "new card is being produced"!!! We feel good, but are waiting to see it adjust to approved or picked up by USPS given the ongoing glitches. Hopefully, it is real and more good news can come to everyone here, too!
Congratssss

If your clock is running but your countdown is not accurate what does that mean For example my total days till I applied was 400 but it is counting 397 like three days behind why? Any idea or suggestion please