Waiting Asylum decision

Yesterday my asylum case was showing decesion is pending and today finger print were taken any advice
Don't pay attention to that. My own status has been stuck and shows "next step is interview" for months even though I haven't had my fingerprints taken yet. My lawyer contacted the asylum office yesterday and they told us that they have the correct record but they are unable to update the USCIS website tracking

Hi everyone I had my interview the 02/26/2020 the officer told me to come back to pick up my decision in. 14 days but my lowyer received a call and they told him to they gonna mailed to me my EAD clock was counting but since The 27/04/2020 it was blocked at 119 days since today still stopped
My 150 days period ended 29/05/2020 but when I check my case the clock freezing at 119 days and my decision is pending and down my EAD clock still raining any explication thank you
When did you apply and which office was this?
You can apply for EAD. The online clock is no accurate and USCIS has the correct record. Ask your lawyer to include a cover letter to your EAD application, explaining the situation

Application was the 11/12/2019
Finger print was the 04/01/2020
First appointment was the 04/02/2020 the officer rescheduled because I haven't an interpreter
Second appointment was the 26/02/2020
The officer told to come back after 14 days to pick up my decision but my lowyer received a call and he told me that they gonna mailed to me
It was in Newark office new jersey
PS: how long I have to wait for EAD after filling the EAD form

Hello,
Is there anyone who applied for EAD renewal on 2020 with pending asylum application/decision? Please give me the instructions that you followed (number of days 180 or 120, renewal fee etc) Will appreciate it.
Thank you.

Hello,
Is there anyone who applied for EAD renewal on 2020 with pending asylum application/decision? Please give me the instructions that you followed (number of days 180 or 120, renewal fee etc) Will appreciate it.
Thank you.
I submitted my EAD application in Feb and received my EAD in March, you have to wait for 150 days (Not 120 or 180) and then submit your application, it will take 4 to 5 weeks for them to process and first, you will receive your EAD in Mail and then after a week, your SSN will arrive in Mail.

Could you please tell what is the steps I should take to file mandamus and if you don’t mind how much it cost to do so ?
Sure just that you can't file it yourself but you can get experience lawyer who's familiar with mandamus to do it for you.... Also the fee i paid was 5,000$.

hey everybody,i join this forum because is helpful.waiting for decision since 2017 and was told case remain under supervisory review.do you guys have any idea.help please
Yea it means the Asylum officer who interviewed you has forward the case to his supervisor to review it and make a decision.

I submitted my EAD application in Feb and received my EAD in March, you have to wait for 150 days (Not 120 or 180) and then submit your application, it will take 4 to 5 weeks for them to process and first, you will receive your EAD in Mail and then after a week, your SSN will arrive in Mail.
I already received my ssn. I’m going to renew my EAD because it’s going to expire. In google it says 120 days and sometimes 180 days. Please anyone give me some suggestions. What are the supporting documents I need to send for renewal and how many days does it count from expiration date for applying?

can us citizen working for air force sponsor the green card through i-864 with i-485 form /?? even if you have pending sylum case .. is these two are independent.??/