Waiting Asylum decision

Is it Chicago Asylum office that said they are working on 2019 cases. I had consulted with an attorney and was told that the early LIFO applies only to the case that were not interviewed. And that if you are already interviewed the LIFO rule that came in effect last year should not affect the timeline of decision.
Yes, Chicago office.

Please i need some clarification. I'm about to submit my first EAD as an asylum seeker after 150 days. Is it free ? Where should i post it to? I was interviewed in Chicago.
Also i have attached a screen shot of the form please clarify me if I'm supposed to fill question number 27 to 31b which is about INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ELIGIBILITY CATEGORY.

27/ answer( C)(8)
28 a/ N/A
28 b/ N/A
28.c/ N/A
29/ skip the question
30/ answer no or yes according to your criminal record
31.a and 31.b Skip the questions

I advice you to fill e-notification of application/ petition acceptance form and clip it to the first page of your application package. you will receive one e-mail and/or text notification within 24 hours after your application has been accepted.

Please mail your application to
USCIS Dollas Lockbox

For U.S Postal Service(USPS)

USCIS
Attn: I-765
P.O.BOX 650888
Dollas, TX 75265-0888

For Fedex, USP and DHL deliveries:
USCIS
2501 S. State Hwy. 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

Attachments

• g-1145 (3).pdf
    237.8 KB · Views: 28
hi i'm new to this group i have question regarding employment authorization i'm international student and also pending asylum confused at the section 24 to 27 please guide me and what are the document do i need to submit.finally is lawyer detail are necessary while submitting i-765 form??

hi i'm new to this group i have question regarding employment authorization i'm international student and also pending asylum confused at the section 24 to 27 please guide me and what are the document do i need to submit.finally is lawyer detail are necessary while submitting i-765 form??
I believe I-94 ,I-765, ur photos , copy of asylum receipt- I remember

27/ answer( C)(8)
28 a/ N/A
28 b/ N/A
28.c/ N/A
29/ skip the question
30/ answer no or yes according to your criminal record
31.a and 31.b Skip the questions

I advice you to fill e-notification of application/ petition acceptance form and clip it to the first page of your application package. you will receive one e-mail and/or text notification within 24 hours after your application has been accepted.

Please mail your application to
USCIS Dollas Lockbox

For U.S Postal Service(USPS)

USCIS
P.O.BOX 650888
Dollas, TX 75265-0888

For Fedex, USP and DHL deliveries:
USCIS
2501 S. State Hwy. 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067
Thanks a lot for this detail explanation. I'm grateful.