Waiting Asylum decision

Hi all, I filed Asylum in 2013 at Chicago office, got interviewed in June 2017 and have not got the decision yet. Everything in my opinion went well. It has been almost two years after the interview in this office. What might be taking them so long even after interview? Do any of you guys have similar experience with Chicago office?
Interview october 2017, applied in 2015. Nothing, i called they told me they are processing 2019 cases now and have been instructed to work on new cases only.

Please which form can i use for my first employment authorization? Is it same form that i will use for SSN as well? My 150 days will be due on the 06/14/2019. Thanks

EAD is I- 765, ssn i don.t know but is not together woth ead.
Thanks for your reply. Someone told me that there's a portion in the application form that one can complete as well and SSN will be treated along side EAD rather than fill two different forms. Has anyone here done it like that before?

Has anyone checked his status today ? My my Ead clock days stopped counting but the clock is still running ? Is it the system issues that occurs at the end of some weeks?

Thanks for your reply. Someone told me that there's a portion in the application form that one can complete as well and SSN will be treated along side EAD rather than fill two different forms. Has anyone here done it like that before?
Yes you can file for your EAD and SSN using just form I-765. There is a portion there for SSN.

Yes if you want ssn you can do it at he same time with your ead. There is part of ead application which asks about ssn and you select Yes I want SSN and enter important info about your ssn.You will receive your ead at the same time as your ssn.

Yes if you want ssn you can do it at he same time with your ead. There is part of ead application which asks about ssn and you select Yes I want SSN and enter important info about your ssn.You will receive your ead at the same time as your ssn.
Thanks a lot for this information

Anyone from San Francisco waiting on decision after filing in 2018 (when in status)? Went to office the other day, they say the interviewer has not made decision yet, already been more than 6 months.

Interview october 2017, applied in 2015. Nothing, i called they told me they are processing 2019 cases now and have been instructed to work on new cases only.
Is it Chicago Asylum office that said they are working on 2019 cases. I had consulted with an attorney and was told that the early LIFO applies only to the case that were not interviewed. And that if you are already interviewed the LIFO rule that came in effect last year should not affect the timeline of decision.

Please i need some clarification. I'm about to submit my first EAD as an asylum seeker after 150 days. Is it free ? Where should i post it to? I was interviewed in Chicago.
Also i have attached a screen shot of the form please clarify me if I'm supposed to fill question number 27 to 31b which is about INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ELIGIBILITY CATEGORY.

Yes..a portion of i 765 will ask if you want info release to social security adm for purpose of ssn..just say yes..thats it.