Waiting Asylum decision

Hi all, I filed Asylum in 2013 at Chicago office, got interviewed in June 2017 and have not got the decision yet. Everything in my opinion went well. It has been almost two years after the interview in this office. What might be taking them so long even after interview? Do any of you guys have similar experience with Chicago office?
Do you have a lawyer? You can sue them now to issue you a decision! Or contact the congressman in your state!

Do you have a lawyer? You can sue them now to issue you a decision! Or contact the congressman in your state!
The Chicago office has always been notorious for sitting on decisions: They adjudicated my green card: they sat on it for 22 months for no reason. I don't know what goes on at that field office.

Hi all, I filed Asylum in 2013 at Chicago office, got interviewed in June 2017 and have not got the decision yet. Everything in my opinion went well. It has been almost two years after the interview in this office. What might be taking them so long even after interview? Do any of you guys have similar experience with Chicago office?
What do show when you check your online status?

Once your case is approved, your asylum office will send request to issue New EAD. The receipt number for it will be the same number of your asylum case, which starts with Z. You will receive your new EAD card by mail soon.
Ok. Thanks. That means I will have two EAD with different receipt number.

I was scheduled for a second interview. My first interview took place in August 2018. I and my lawyer went to the asylum office for the second interview. We waited for about an hour, and after that we were informed that the interview has been scheduled by mistake and that I will receive the decision in mail. They also asked me to come back if i did not receive the decision in 60 days. Do any of you have similar experience ? What could be the possible outcome ?

hi all,
I want to find out if any of you have had this situation before. After my interview, the AO said the decision will be mailed in two weeks. However, about a month later, I inquired the status of my application, to my greatest surprised I was asked to resubmit all my documents again. What could be the possible reason? I thought if the AO responsible for my case moved or retire, the office will request for a new interview and not just the documents. My interview was in Cleveland since Dec 2018 and no decision till now.
Thanks a lot

Good morning to all friends , i got my approval letter today, here is my time line and good luck to all friends
applied Dec 2015 chicago office
interview nov 2018 nebraska office
status changed 29 may decision mailed days counting stop
decision recived 3rd june 2019

it was a long journey but end is good all is good

Good morning to all friends , i got my approval letter today, here is my time line and good luck to all friends

Woooow congrats.

Congrats