Waiting Asylum decision

the number of receipt ZNK1600102200 is the asylum receipt number or the EAD receipt number?
because what I understand is that your request for EAD is received. because it's I-765 which is relative to EAD
When the case is approved they waive the ead fees which means your ead becomes unlimited and you can apply for green card in 1 year.
Congrats

Last week I received a response to my email request about case status from Anaheim (Los Angeles Asylum Office) saying:

Our records indicate that your case is still pending mandatory checks at this time and we do not have an estimated processing timeline until they are completed. Several checks are completed by outside agencies, and the asylum office does not have the ability to control their response times. We are unable to issue a decision until these checks are fully completed.

Before that they were saying that the decision is still pending. I wonder if it's a kind of a sign or whatnot.

I think Adamd received same response before he got his approval. Does anyone else received this kind of reply from Asylum office? If yes then what was the outcome of the case?
They probably mean the fingerprints which are done by fbi and could take months.
I received a letter notifying me about this eith same verbage right after my interview almost 2 years ago.
After 1 year i went in person and they confirmed that fingerprints cleared but i didn.t get a decission until now

Do I have to wait one year to apply for a green card from the date of receiving the decision or the date on the site. Because I received decision 23th of May 2019 and on the site says 28th December 2018 :) thanks
Congrats, what i know you have to apply a year after you got your approval on December i think when you applied for the asylum and you got approved on May so you can apply on May

Try to check with the AO about your case. I guess this is the best option to do now.also, with the new priority system I don’t think the decision will take that long as in the past.

Thank you so much! Can i ask how i can be in touch or checking with AO?

hi guys i did my interview in chicago on august 2018until now there is no decision yet its been 9 months are there any news from chicago in the same situation

hi guys i did my interview in chicago on august 2018until now there is no decision yet its been 9 months are there any news from chicago in the same situation
I am in the same situation. I had my own interview in December,2018 at Chicago and i have no decision till date. Lets keep fingers crossed and hope for the better. Pls update when u av any new development

They probably mean the fingerprints which are done by fbi and could take months.
I received a letter notifying me about this eith same verbage right after my interview almost 2 years ago.
After 1 year i went in person and they confirmed that fingerprints cleared but i didn.t get a decission until now

What do show when you check your online status?

Did they say why they won't issue you the unrestricted ssn?

Thanks was told I have to present a physical green card before they can give Unrestricted ssn, I tried explaining that it’s written on my approval. Then she said she’s been doing this for 30years and she won’t do it without a green card.

Presently I’m at another ssn office, I pray to get it here. Fingers crossed

Thanks was told I have to present a physical green card before they can give Unrestricted ssn, I tried explaining that it’s written on my approval. Then she said she’s been doing this for 30years and she won’t do it without a green card.

Presently I’m at another ssn office, I pray to get it here. Fingers crossed
Don't lose hope, she has been doing it for 30 years, means she has been doing it wrong. Typically, she has to call the 1800 numbers (from the asylum office) to confirm that you have been granted asylum. Then she issues you the ssn. Advice: for to another office, or go there when she is not there.

Do I have to wait one year to apply for a green card from the date of receiving the decision or the date on the site. Because I received decision 23th of May 2019 and on the site says 28th December 2018 :) thanks

Green Card for Asylees

U.S. immigration law allows asylees to apply for lawful permanent resident (LPR) status after they have been physically present in the U.S. for at least one year since being granted asylum.

You can also check and read more here
https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/asylees

Wow Max, congrats you should count from Dec 2018 because that was when your decision was made.
That's wrong it says.on December 28 We received your case so this is not the approval date he waited like almost 5 months to get his approval so he should wait a year from the date he got approved (May)

Note: Read and or see my above comment

Hello ,

I am waiting for my result since 2018 aug and then they called me for second interview? And now i am waiting since jan 2019 after second interview,

I enquire every month over the email and phone call.
They reply that ur decision is pending.
Last week i emailed and got a reply that ur case is under review and u will get a mail.

I called the anahiem office she said that someone os looking at ur case and u may get result in 60 days , if not then follow up.

Does this happended to anyone?
Anyone got approved after second interview??

Hello ,

I am waiting for my result since 2018 aug and then they called me for second interview? And now i am waiting since jan 2019 after second interview,

I enquire every month over the email and phone call.
They reply that ur decision is pending.
Last week i emailed and got a reply that ur case is under review and u will get a mail.

I called the anahiem office she said that someone os looking at ur case and u may get result in 60 days , if not then follow up.

Does this happended to anyone?
Anyone got approved after second interview??
What’s the reason for the 2nd interview?