Waiting Asylum decision

Hey guys did anyone else get the "Error" message when u checked status today? I new that to happen mostly during weekends,or could they be a meaning behind that?

Hey guys did anyone else get the "Error" message when u checked status today? I new that to happen mostly during weekends,or could they be a meaning behind that?

Same issue here.
I checked mine around 9am it showed "fees were waved".
checked again about an hour later and up till now its showing "
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

"

Same issue here.
Validation Error(s)

"

I guess it is a good sign to say fees are waived. I wish you the best. I believe they are updating your case with the decision as I am having smooth work for the status check system until now.

I read it somewhere that when it happens like that on individual cases and not a general issue for everyone ,that means they are working on the individual cases .is that true?
I guess so. Mine is working totally fine with no errors or disturbance. Probably they are updating your case and you’re gonna receive the decision soon. Good luck and be positove

Once you case is denied/referred days stop counting on USCIS website but status keeps showing RUNNING. Decision mailed and clock running means referral to court / denial. Do not pay attention to the actual digits as they won't change on this website anymore.

Not quiet so ...bcos if you got a recommended approval, your time will still keep running..

Same issue here.
Validation Error(s)

"
Hmmm but yours sounds more like good news.whish you just that

I guess it is a good sign to say fees are waived. I wish you the best. I believe they are updating your case with the decision as I am having smooth work for the status check system until now.

Thanks. I pray it says the same thing when it starts working again

I read it somewhere that when it happens like that on individual cases and not a general issue for everyone ,that means they are working on the individual cases .is that true?
Might be it's time for me to receive decision, I had an interview December 2018:)

1. When you get errors checking your case, always means USCIS has updated your case. It takes a while for the system to reflect these changes, hence the reason you see validation errors/other errors. Use the status online for reference only, don't get upset when there are errors checking...that is good news, means they are moving forward with your case.

2. Court referrals are always bad news, mostly it means your case being decided will take longer. If you have a strong case, the probability of success in court is always there. The biggest downside is that movement in your case depends on the backlog that the judge you are assigned to has. Delays in processing your case after referral are massive: in 2008, I was made to wait 16+ months. Right now, wait times are longer. There are two wait times typically:

a) Master Calendar Hearing (Master) wait period
b) Merit Calendar Hearing (Merit) wait period

Back in 2008, on Feb 22 (yep...worst day of my life!), I picked up my AO decision. The decision was that I was being referred to court (Master hearing). The date for the master hearing was April 9th, 2008 = 5 weeks later. On April 09, the judge asked my team of lawyers if we were ready to argue the case, we said we were not ready. So, the judge set the next hearing, merit hearing, 16 months into the future, August 20th, 2009.

How do you speed up the case? On the day of your Master Calendar hearing, you and your team should be super ready. Tell the judge that you are 100% ready to argue the case! The judge might actually sit and hear your case on the same day! Of course, you can only say that you are ready to argue your case, when you are actually ready :).

Normally, there is little time between finding out your Master calendar hearing date, finding lawyers, preparing the case, finding exhibits, etc. So people always end up showing up for the first hearing not ready to argue their case.

But at the end of the day, considering the potential benefits of winning your case, I think it is better to endure the waiting = preparing a super sweet case, than trying to fast forward the case = preparing an insufficiently strong case. I guess its a personal choice. Good luck!

...The judge might actually sit and hear your case on the same day! ...

This is not true. If it somehow happened to someone you know this was 1 out of 1000000 cases. But my bet it never happened.

At the moment in LA you can get merits date within 8 to 26 months depends on the judge you were assigned.

Hi everyone, does anyone know what that means(Application is pending)?

Attachments

• DE6A46F9-E213-459C-AE70-F03DF8D2E649.jpeg
    DE6A46F9-E213-459C-AE70-F03DF8D2E649.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 27
I think I got my decision, I got today mail from immigration in my mail box (because I wasn't home ) to pick up letter in post office, so I will go tomorrow and see what is the decision:)