Waiters for RFE to be mailed out

vict_1998

Registered Users (C)
an IIO told me that if the case is a company change name and an RFE ordered before the regulations June 20, the RFE will be PENDING till and Officer (within 60 days ) look into the case and decide if the RFE reuired or not .... another stupid delay

No Title

and after 60 days they think that an RFE is still needed they will take another 30 days to dispatch it and if we take a week to reply they will acknowledge after three weeks, so basically we fall behind by another 4 MONTHS ! Why cant they just release the RFE and keep working to find out if they should wait for the response or should they approve without waiting.

No Title

the RFE generated after Jun 20th will be mailed out as normal but people who got RFE before 20th will have to wait till the officer again takes a shot whether the RFE ordered is really required based on the AC-21 guideline memo.

No Title

A good strategy from ins. After suffering so much, you really don\'t care if you can get the green card, and then they either deny or approve it. At that time, it really doesn\'t matter. This is a very sad world.

No Title

vict : did u talk to them today again, u wrote other day that they were taking back ur rfe, now r they going back on that like for vsc !!
I got rfe on june 12 and they sent it out on june 13th, but i see a june 6th person still waiting for rfe notice, strange are their ways!!