wait time for I-485 approval

i think it does not matter as long as your priority date is current, it would move fast.

ijaffery said:
Just ignore my last reponse somehow I did not see any of ur responses.

I was applied under Software Engineer EB 2 catagory. Do u think early approval is only happening incase of schedule A workers or it does not matter ??

Are you going through a Employer?

ijaffery said:
Which service center you were in? I am from TX service center.

Are there any empolyers/recruiters in Texas who will sponsor GC? My wife has a license in Michigan and she is almost done with TX and visa screen reqs.

Your help is appreciated.

tell your wife to subscribe to ADVANCE for pT's. there are a lot of recruiters throughout the usa.

sittex said:
Are there any empolyers/recruiters in Texas who will sponsor GC? My wife has a license in Michigan and she is almost done with TX and visa screen reqs.

Your help is appreciated.

less than 3mos. but will return the card, got my name wrong.
oh well, nothing is perfect.

nilu2079 said:
cool_change,
How much time did it take for you to get the actual card after approval???

cool change,

Whats is ADVANCE for Pt's and How to subscribe to this ADVANCE for Pt's? I am also in same situation. please help.

cool_change said:
tell your wife to subscribe to ADVANCE for pT's. there are a lot of recruiters throughout the usa.

it is a newsletter/magazine. try to search for it in google or other search engines.

jambalakadi1 said:
cool change,

Whats is ADVANCE for Pt's and How to subscribe to this ADVANCE for Pt's? I am also in same situation. please help.