Wait for October 18th

Shakti Kapoor

Registered Users (C)
The government is going to announce its proposal on 18th of october. Whether its going to support Mccain kennedy bill or something else. Lets hope and pray they consider increasing the number of green cards.

I managed to get this information from an internal source. So dont question its authenticity....I am just giving you this information upfront....just want everybody to pray for this day.

Thanks
Shakti

Allah tera bhala karein..

Shakti Kapoor said:
The government is going to announce its proposal on 18th of october. Whether its going to support Mccain kennedy bill or something else. Lets hope and pray they consider increasing the number of green cards.

I managed to get this information from an internal source. So dont question its authenticity....I am just giving you this information upfront....just want everybody to pray for this day.

Thanks
Shakti

Shakti bhayya.. you are the great. Thank you.

Will surely pray for this and all other kind of relief that we are seeking.

Brij523 said:
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearing.cfm?id=1634
Shakti I don't know if you got the above information from your friend Paul or someone else. But the information is publicly available....

I know about this....what I was saying is that the government has finally decided which bill to support....the judiciary committee meeting is to formulate a bill through discussion and bringing out a compromise bill.....but no body knew the presidents preference on those bills....finally george bush has decided to support one particular bill and they would be presenting the government's take on the immigration issue on 18th.

Insiders say its Kyle-cornyn bill.

Shakti

which of the two bills is better for retrogession?

shakti,

do you know which bill will favor employment based gc and also in reducing the retrogession?

thanks,
mv121

Idea evaluation

Shakti Bhai,

Look at this site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.durrani.com/newsite/news...isp.asp?ID=1352

Shakti there is a reason I am saying don't spent money. There is a tool called C&E matrix which let you decide which option to pick and it is a excel based tool. Very good statiscal tool to pick your option.
Now question is what are my option? I think you know many of the option which people list on this site.like hire a lobby firm, silent protest in washington,web site development etc etc. You would be weighting this option against time,money,impact,feasibility,risk etc.
So what you will do is list down the option in a coloum and benefit in a row. Now you will put to the box of looby firm-money,lobby firm-time,lobby firm-impact etc number based on the significance. 1 being not significant and 9 being very siginificant. And you require a group of people to rate it so that result is not biased.
I shall post a C&E matrix may be by evening for more clarity.

Last edited by a moderator: