WAC030555XXXX approved

inthequeue

Registered Users (C)
Hi All:

Our 485 got approved on 21st may though online status didnot reflect it till first week of june .

EB3

Semiconcurrent

substitue labor

I140:

RD: 12/06/2002
AD: 05/17/2003
No RFE

I485:
RD: 01/21/2003
FP: 02/26/2003
(no second FP )

AD: 05/21/2004

EAD and AP applications were denied as 485 is no longer pending.

Lawyer did not recieve the approval letter yet. So no news of the stamping date.

Thank you one and all for the excellent moral support you've been throughout this odessey. We always tried to draw inspiration from the manner most of you took things in your stride even when they were not going your way.

Hope good news is around the corner for all you waiting out there.

Hi inthequeue ,

When My wife called 800 # they said My wife's EAD was denied and my 485 application was closed. is that mean I got appoved or some thing else?

you said your EAD and AP denied bacuse of 485 approved.

Any body have this same situation?

spyder said:
Hi inthequeue ,

When My wife called 800 # they said My wife's EAD was denied and my 485 application was closed. is that mean I got appoved or some thing else?

you said your EAD and AP denied bacuse of 485 approved.

Any body have this same situation?

Spyder:

That could mean they have taken a decision on your 485 case. So pretty soon you might be getting some correspondence from uscis saying your petition has been adjudicated and so you donot need an EAD anymore as you are a lawful permanent resident now. That is what happened in my case.

Good luck

candyroy said:
Congrats. :)

Was there a RFE b/4 485 approval?
Thanks for ur time & response

Candyroy:

there were no RFEs before the approval. We got the stamping done at SFO yesterday. Stood for almost one and half hour in the queue, and the stamping took 2 minutes .