WAC02275xxxxx - 2nd FP received message - Que

cagcwaiter

Registered Users (C)
I gave 2nd FP on 4th Aug. The LUD was 09/08 and it stated that the FP results were received on 7th and processing has resumed.

Today I see that the LUD has changed to 13/08 and it now states the FP results were received on 12th and processing has resumed.

Is this normal? Why did it change to say FP received on 12th when it originally said it received on 7th.

Have you seen this type of behavior in your case?

cagcwaiter said:
I gave 2nd FP on 4th Aug. The LUD was 09/08 and it stated that the FP results were received on 7th and processing has resumed.

Today I see that the LUD has changed to 13/08 and it now states the FP results were received on 12th and processing has resumed.

Is this normal? Why did it change to say FP received on 12th when it originally said it received on 7th.

Have you seen this type of behavior in your case?
There apparently is no explanation why the same message was repeated with different dates. It is possible the recent activity on your case is a precursor to approval.

good luck.

Same thing with my wife's case. This is the third time LUD has changed without the message changing. My case still says March '03, even though we both completed 2nd FP on same day

Anil

My guess is that a bug in the program updates the date everytime someone accesses the entry/edit screen for any reason, even if no changes were made to data. That's probably why these dates only go forward, and never retrogress :)

Anil Sudhakaran said:
Same thing with my wife's case. This is the third time LUD has changed without the message changing. My case still says March '03, even though we both completed 2nd FP on same day

Anil

Pls re-read my message, in my case LUD and the message have changed. This is different from your wife's case

The LUD also changed for my wife and me today again after the 2nd FP. Except for the date, the message remained the same.

LUD changes after the 2nd FP- 6th august 2004, 9th august 2004 and now 13th august 2004.

ND- 10/02/02
FP1 - 10/31/02
FP2 - 07/30/04
First LUD change 2nd finger printing recived and case resumed ( 6th august 2004).

LUD change on Aug 9 & on Aug 13

Hi cagcwaiter :

I am also getting similar message, don't know if it is for good or bad. It changed both for me & my husband .

-rsl

RSL said:
Hi cagcwaiter :

I am also getting similar message, don't know if it is for good or bad. It changed both for me & my husband .

-rsl

RSL,

What's your WAC number and when did u give FP? Was that early FP?

hi guys, i ever posted the similar post before...

I did my early 2nd FP on July 29 with my wife. Later on the LUD was changed on Aug. 6 which said my fingerprint result was received on Aug. 5... On Aug. 9th, the LUD was changed again and this time it said your fingerprint was received on Aug. 7th.... Today I checked again, the LUD became August 13 and it said on Aug. 12 your fingerprint was received... I ever called customer service and the answer was as long as my fingerprint was received, I don't need to worry about anything. It might be a computer bug or something else. One lady even tried to transfer me to an immigration officer. But I was told the number she transferred for me is a wrong number.... :confused:
Anyway, I'll try to call them again and tell them the date change. I more hope they are touching my doc. rather than a "bug" ;)

RD: Dec. 2002
1st FP Feb 20, 2003
2nd FP July 29, 2004

Also the email alert based on the LUD on the USCIS website does not seem to work. The online status is updated for myself and my wife first time on 9th and again on 13th. But of the 4 expected emails, i have received only one.. for my wife for the LUD on 9th. So do not believe the LUD alert emails.. go check status urself..

Lud

I had the same experience. I am hoping, as some only already pointed out, that this is a precursor to an approval. Will know about it soon, I hope.

-fb-

Maybe AATA_NAHIN's case is a good start for us

Hi, Guys,
Go upstairs to check AATA_NAHIN's case. He did have exactly the same story as mine and probably yours either. It looks like his LUD for 2nd fingerprint also changed many times and finally he got approved. Congratulations to him first and maybe our approval mail are also on the way to our home... :p BTW, did anybody ever try to call USCIS customer service for this? Recently I've been very busy so didn't try that. Later on I'll try to call them. Should u guys have any new info. pls keep posting them here.

Thanks and good luck to all of us.