wac021475xxxx -Staming Experience at Sacramento

psrgc

Registered Users (C)
Finally we finished our stamping today. We went around 6 am, stand in the line and went inside at 7.00 Am. They gave us tickect number at the information counter and waited 90 minutes to get our turn. We went to the window at 8.30 am. INS officer was very nice person. We gave him EAD,AP, I-94, Approval letter, Two photos and Passport. He returned us EAD and AP and ask us to wait to get stamp. One our later they called us and gave us our passport back with stamping. So finally long wait over from the last 3 years.

Hey 485incsc,

The photos you took for stamping, are they the regular INS photos with side profile or with front face profile?

Thx!

gracious said:
Hey 485incsc,

The photos you took for stamping, are they the regular INS photos with side profile or with front face profile?

Thx!

Yes, they are standard ADIT type pictures - with side profile showing one ear.

Hello On_GC_Train

There is only one Queue in Sacramento, so we were in same queue.

pralay said:
Yes, they are standard ADIT type pictures - with side profile showing one ear.

Could you expand ADIT. I tried to find it out on USCIS website. I did not find. I know these are immigration related special photos, but curious to know the technical name. thanks

gcusa99 said:
Could you expand ADIT. I tried to find it out on USCIS website. I did not find. I know these are immigration related special photos, but curious to know the technical name. thanks

Alien Documentation, Identification and Telecommunication.

Do I have to Go to District Office or I can Go to Sub Office for Stamping.
What documents I need.
Thanks

Hi sairam123

I didn't get you. If you are going to Sacramento you have to go to 650, Capital mall, Sacramento. This is not where you will go to Finger Prints this is across of that. You can mail me your contact number if you need any information at ramvilas@yahoo.com