WAC02139*****Oh yeah baby - approved

LondonBorn

Registered Users (C)
Received the magic e-mail this morning....."On July 14th this case has been approved" First started this process in January 1998. I-140 approved March 2002. RFE returned for ususal W2, Employment letter and Company TaxReturns (that was a bit sticky as never had 2002 & 2004, but lawyer wrote a letter of explanation). We remained out of status so were never able to leave the USA & return to England to visit family and friends. So as soon as that passport stamped booking a flight...........Oh Yeah Baby. Good luck to everyone....Special thanks to all............ :)

Congratulations !!!! Can you post a little more details? Such as 2FP and RFE timeframe. Thanks.

2nd FP done Jan 2004 - RFE generated June 14th Replied June 21st - LUD updated On June 24th we received RFE............Then case went missing for a few days then re-appeared on July 3rd with the weird June 27th message............

LondonBorn said:
Received the magic e-mail this morning....."On July 14th this case has been approved" First started this process in January 1998. I-140 approved March 2002. RFE returned for ususal W2, Employment letter and Company TaxReturns (that was a bit sticky as never had 2002 & 2004, but lawyer wrote a letter of explanation). We remained out of status so were never able to leave the USA & return to England to visit family and friends. So as soon as that passport stamped booking a flight...........Oh Yeah Baby. Good luck to everyone....Special thanks to all............ :)

Many congratulations! Being out-of-status, did you have to invoke 245(i) or (k) to get your approval? How did your lawyer explain it?

LondonBorn said:

Special thanks to all

My pleasure............

Njoy..........