wac02103 no 2nd FP, need advice what next

leeee said:
nothing changed. I guess this is because FP scheduling is not handled in CSC...

plan to go for early FP, any suggestions should I go early in the morning or lunch, afternoon?

You may want to try Wednesday at about 3:30pm when there are no lines. I went a week early - no questions asked - came out in 10 mins.

I sent an inquiry about the FP results yesterday (Liaison@leo.gov) and just got an email regarding FP results - they said the results were returned to CIS the same day. Hope we don't need to go for a third FP now.

Sentor's help worked for me. Within 15 days of senetors office inquiry I got the 2nd FP notice.
I also hear that the AILA liaisons will be able to help with cases like this.

desi_alien said:
The 120 day wait is all bogus. They asked me to wait for 60 days first then 120 days. I believe on next inquiry they will say 240 days. I contacted my local senator regardless as it takes a few days for the senators office to process the mails etc. I was told that the senators office sent an inquiry and recieved a resonse same day that CSC will look into my case.
----------------
WAC-02-122 Wiating FP2

no more early FP

east2west said:
You may want to try Wednesday at about 3:30pm when there are no lines. I went a week early - no questions asked - came out in 10 mins.

I sent an inquiry about the FP results yesterday (Liaison@leo.gov) and just got an email regarding FP results - they said the results were returned to CIS the same day. Hope we don't need to go for a third FP now.

just when I thought my long-lasting bad luck is about to over, there is finally some light in this forever journey, I was wrong again, the torture is continuing on. The 2nd FP notice was issued on 12/17, probably got here during holidays, we had mail stopped for last week since we were out of town. The mail should resume deliver last Friday, but they seem forgot, I have to go to post office yesterday to get all the mails. So today (Wednesday) I took half day off, went there at about 2:30pm, stay in a line (yes, there is a line ~6 people), when it's finally my turn, only to be told that early walk in is no longer allowed, period! There was this nut went in late recently, and made a complaint about the long line, so the service center made the decision that one can only go on his/her scheduled date and time :mad:

Another month wait. :(

leeee -

look at the bright side :)

you got FP2 notice! many people didn't get it yet

it is like you won the lottery and complaining that some time ago jackpot was larger than yours

This might sound like a dumb question.
When is someone due for a 2nd fingerprint? How do you guys know you need a 2nd fingerprint?

Last edited by a moderator:
hate140delay said:
This might sound like a dumb question.
When is someone due for a 2nd fingerprint? How do you guys know you need a 2nd fingerprint?

FP is valid only for 15 Months. So if you had your 1st FP 15 months back, then your FP is expired and need a 2nd FP before approval.

dima66a said:
leeee -

look at the bright side :)

you got FP2 notice! many people didn't get it yet

it is like you won the lottery and complaining that some time ago jackpot was larger than yours

don't forget I am wac 02, which filed back in January 2002, I think the amount of us or any in front of me left with no 2nd FP, can be count by hands. No, I don't consider its lottery winning, I would if I was 03 or 04 series :)

Thatz unfortunate! I did a early (2nd) FP yesterday. I went in at 7.30A. They made us wait till all the people with that day scheduled appt for 8A was done and called us in later. I think it goes by each application service center I guess.

leeee said:
just when I thought my long-lasting bad luck is about to over, there is finally some light in this forever journey, I was wrong again, the torture is continuing on. The 2nd FP notice was issued on 12/17, probably got here during holidays, we had mail stopped for last week since we were out of town. The mail should resume deliver last Friday, but they seem forgot, I have to go to post office yesterday to get all the mails. So today (Wednesday) I took half day off, went there at about 2:30pm, stay in a line (yes, there is a line ~6 people), when it's finally my turn, only to be told that early walk in is no longer allowed, period! There was this nut went in late recently, and made a complaint about the long line, so the service center made the decision that one can only go on his/her scheduled date and time :mad:

Another month wait. :(

I went to our application support center 2 days ago. I didn't have FP appointment. There were no people waiting for FP and I just talked to the workers. They were bored, they said sometimes nobody comes for FP, sometimes it is 2 -3 people per day. They don't have much to do so my visit was a little entertainment for them.

the service center I went said they suppose only do 20 FP daily, but they have been doing 30 everyday. Since the nut made complaint, they simply retrieve back to by appointment date and time only :confused:

may be u shd try a diff ASC

If you have another ASC around the place you live you cud try them and see if they accept. Some ASCs are good. I have had very good experience with ASC in New Rochelle, NY - I personally know instances where they accepted
. a faxed notice which was scheduled at San Jose, CA
. Accepted a 1 month late notice which was scheduled at San Jose, CA

Good Luck. Hope your approval comes soon.

garu1gsr said:
If you have another ASC around the place you live you cud try them and see if they accept. Some ASCs are good. I have had very good experience with ASC in New Rochelle, NY - I personally know instances where they accepted
. a faxed notice which was scheduled at San Jose, CA
. Accepted a 1 month late notice which was scheduled at San Jose, CA

Good Luck. Hope your approval comes soon.

Thanks, thought about that. But this is the only ASC in the whole GA state, the closest ASC in nearby states: SC, TN, NC, AL all about 6 hours driving :(