WAC020725****-Approved

gotgcdec2001

On line status says myself and spouse approved on Jan 7th.

Here are some details

rd: dec 27 2001
1st Fp: Apr 22 2002
2nd Fp: Nov 1 2003
RFE: issued on Nov 2 2003 for EVL,2yr w2, 3 paystubs and explanation if not working for sponsering employer.

Replied on Dec 23rd. recvd by BCIS on dec 30th.

AC21 case. (never Informed BCIS before RFE)

company went out of business. Joined the previous employer. Not much gap between jobs. The new salary is much less than the salary what I got from the old company, but equal to the salary mentioned in LC.

This forum is relly helpful and hope everyone get their approval soon

Congratulations!!!

I am one of 02-046 folks who has not received 2nd FP notice, 2nd RFE.

---------------------------------------------------------------
WAC02-046

Thanks a lot for your wishes. I forgot to mention and thank the invaluable efforts of PCEE, Sillyman,kashmir and others to keep the forum alive and share info.

Immigrate_me and WAC_02_068,

I don't know whether it is coincidence or not. When I saw lot of people getting second fp, I asked my lawyer the question.She called the BCIS (They do have a ph number to call) and inquired about the Second FP.

Within a week I got the notice for second FP scheduled for Nov 23 or so. I went to SJC office earlier(next day itself) to give the FP. The next day Online message changed to RFE issued.

This may work for you also. BTW, as mentioned numerous time in this forum that too many inquires may have a negative impact on overall processing time( I never called the IIO).

My prayers are always with you guys who are waiting for approvals.

Hope BCIS Pick up the speed soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
OutOfOrder Processing Depresses Me :-(

Congrats "gotgcdec2001" ;-)

-------------------------
WAC-02-059-XXXXX
ND: Dec 7, 2001
2nd Fp: Oct 13 2003
RFE response recvd by BCIS: Nov 13, 2003