wac02064xxxxx - weird status update...

new2bhere

Registered Users (C)
I got a surprising status update on online / AVM on this friday 15th Nov.

My Online status says Case Status says
Receipt Number: wac02064xxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS

Current Status:

On November 15, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 975 and 999 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 999 days. You will receive a written decision on this case

But till thursday the status was " On April23, 2002 your result of finger print was recd....processing is resumed"

I never recd any RFE and never replied any thing. My lawyer also didn't receive any thing.

I don't know how this happened, did any body have this kind of weird update experience...?

Please help me to understand, i am worried..

Thanks for your any update in this regard

-new2bhere

:mad: :mad: :confused: :confused:

i doubt anybody on this board have experienced this.
i suggest you call INS and ask them about the weird message.

i hope your case is not mixed up (due to program error) with other case(s).

I think that's ok

When my wife applied for EAD, she got into the same situation (no RFE ever received but AVM still said RFE response received). But, later on her EAD card was received by our lawyer.

In my case, I received EAD directly. So, I think there were something happened, but really didn't matter.

In your case, you should be ok ...

is it in line with regular processing time ??

dear holding breath!!

may i know, after how long, your wife got the EAD, after this weird message? is it in line with regular processing time with other folks waiting?

Thanks for the update

new2bhere

Same online message

My wife recieved a RFE on October 24 and our lawyer mailed the response on Oct 28. I checked the status online and it is the same as you mention. On Nov 20......

Wac 02 034 5XXXX....

RD 10/4/01
ND 11/08/01

MHJ