WAC02043XXXXX - Online status message change

anandshp

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

The online status message for my case WAC02043XXXXX changed today to-

On July 9, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued

ND OCT'23 2001
FP1 - 01/23/02
FP2 06/14/03

The message changed to processing resumed after my 2nd FP on 6/26.Now,it changed to this CRAP..Does anyone know what this means???

Never changed it since i applied for my I140...have stayed in the same place/same employer/same job...

wait a min, doesn't that mean you have been sent the approval notice so that you can get your passport stamped??

good luck

It could be approval.

Usually mailed directly appears as, based on the decision we took, a document was mailed directly .. so thats kinda confusing .. anyhow I hope ur approved.

it probably means approval. looks like you didnt get RFE before FP2. If these assumptions are true you are a lucky jack. Keep us informed

may be not

the same message popped up for me once, and it apparently means that the doc was sent to you instead of your attorney (may be they changed their addres...and if your attorney is FDBL they really did and i know it through the hard way)

it does not neccessarily mean an RFE or an approval but could be any of these

Good Luck

Waht document did you get?Just curious to know.
I did not change address...Of course,my attorneys are FBDL

anandshp,

Could you please let us know how soon after your 2nd FP did your on-line message change?

thanks,
matina

matina,

look at his original message

" FP2 06/14/03
The message changed to processing resumed after my 2nd FP on 6/26 "

Update from my attorney FBDL
They have received a request --BCIS is requesting for an updated employment letter from my employer(HP) ..FBDL is getting that ready and will sent it ASAP.

I suppose this is different from RFE ..i didnot know they also request updated employement letter,even if my L1 was just renewed by my company last month!!

I will keep you guys updated..

I am a lil bit confused now:confused:

Did you get a request for an updated employment letter but nothing else? Did you ever get an RFE before? Why not just send you an RFE:D

I think it is RFE..but no pay stubs,w2's etc.Just the employement letter...
I suppose they have to request an RFE before approval for all cases pending more than 360 days,according to FBDL

Did you or your lawyer recieve this notice?

My Spouse's I-485 online status shows the same message. I am the primary applicant.. Did u get a copy of the notice or was it mailed only to your lawyer..

Thx