WAC020-74 to WAC020-90 filers ??

eventually

Registered Users (C)
I have been noticing that WAC020-74 to WAC020-88 filers are the biggest hit in this whole chaos of "NIW", "Concurrent", and even "priority processing" ..

Everyone until wac02072 are getting approved because of their priority processing .. and everyone after wac02089 are getting RFEs, 2nd FPs, because of NIW or "random access" or whatever ..

why are "WE" late december 2001 and early January 2002 left OUT??:mad:

So, you guys in this WAC range planning to send a flood of enquiries to USCIS (or CSC) on April 22nd .. (30 days after the latest update) .. Apart from signing project ocean & Project 11c

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
My online messages says that RFE has been issued for me and my wife.
WAC02-087-xxxxxx . ND: Jan 15 2002 RD: Jan 15 2002. Now I see lot of activities in this wac numbers. Please keep your hopes, probably you may receive a RFE soon.

Congrats Greendream

No news on my cases

Regards,
King Anil in exile
WAC-02-087***
WAC-01-135**
PD May 1997

Eventually,

I don't think NIW cases have received any favorite treatment. On the contrary, more delays will be seen on NIW cases.

Anyway, all of us are in the same boat. We should be all united to fight for our rights.

Originally posted by eventually
I have been noticing that WAC020-74 to WAC020-88 filers are the biggest hit in this whole chaos of "NIW", "Concurrent", and even "priority processing" ..

Everyone until wac02072 are getting approved because of their priority processing .. and everyone after wac02089 are getting RFEs, 2nd FPs, because of NIW or "random access" or whatever ..

why are "WE" late december 2001 and early January 2002 left OUT??:mad:

So, you guys in this WAC range planning to send a flood of enquiries to USCIS (or CSC) on April 22nd .. (30 days after the latest update) .. Apart from signing project ocean & Project 11c

I'm on the same boat. RD 1/10/2002. My lawyer sent an inquiry last week and CIS said my case should be on an officers desc "soon".
For all I know it's all BS...
Still Waiting for 2FP o RFE.

Hi everyone,
I didnot receive my 2nd FP, eventhough it has expired (1st FP given on 1st week of june 2002). But CIS has issued an RFE(this is on the way). I donot understand this. Have anyone received RFE without 2nd FP?
WAC 02-087-xxxxxx
Thanks.

Dunno why only 02-74 to 02-90 are the biggest hit ?
Im 02129 and Im hit too. I think everybody above 02-74 to the rest of the 02 series, are affected.

Mine is 02084. No news on my case too. One of my friend who filed in Sep 2002 got 2FP and RFE.

Same here

My ND is 02081XXXXX and nothing happen yet. Just read some post that one 02081XXXXX got approved yesterday. April 5th.

No LOGIC at all on How on When Your Case will start!!

Hello all,

I have been reading most of the new thread for the last 2 weeks, I noticed that there is no logic on when Your ND date is, It is all LUCK and depends on who got your file!

I am seeing lot of WAC-03 got approve or RFE!

GOOD LUCK,

My RD: 03/2002 heard nothing, no 2nd FP and not dare to hope for any RFE before I get the 2nd FP notice.

God BLess us all:rolleyes: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: