JessicaZ

Registered Users (C)
My details:
RD 10/00
ND 11/00
FP 4/01
WAC 01-022-xxx
AD ???

My husband and I have been waiting for a whole year, but still no approval yet. A lot of people behind us have already got the approval. We are so frustrated about that. We called to INS, talked to IIO several times, sent inquiry from our lawyer... We tried everything we can do, however, nothing helps. What should we do now? Dear folks, do you have any suggestion? Thanks!

Jessica

My details:
RD 10/00
ND 11/00
FP 4/01
WAC 01-022-xxx
AD ???

My husband and I have been waiting for a whole year, but still no approval yet. A lot of people behind us have already got the approval. We are so frustrated about that. We called to INS, talked to IIO several times, sent inquiry from our lawyer... We tried everything we can do, however, nothing helps. What should we do now? Dear folks, do you have any suggestion? Thanks!

Jessica

hi jessica!

i have same feeling. my case wac -01-024......, fp03/01, very close to yours.please read article about prossecing 485 on www.elirich.com.
you not alone.please think how feel people whith nd 98.i hope ours cases must be done whithin this month.

ND 11/00 FP 03/01 WAC-01-037

Still waiting.
Now my lawyer wants to renew my EAD/AP expire on FEB.
I don\'t know how long we have to wait for approval and how much money need to spend.
I did called IIO and she accepted that my case is old now but still pending.

We are in the same boat...

ND: 10/00
FP(1st): 01/01
FP(2nd): 07/01
AD: ??/??

After completing our first FP , we called INS several times and every time they told us they received our FP using our A#.

Later after 6 long months, we got a notice from INS asking for FP redo. We called INS and they told us they just received my spouse FP but never received mine. So Sad ... :-(

So both of us did our FP again on 07/01. Called up INS on Sep 25th 2001 and they told "yeah, we recieved both of your FP today". They gave us this info using our WAC #.

we are still wating for Approval...

So make sure INS recieved your FP?

ND 11/00 FP 03/01

I called several times IIO and some time IIO told me my case has been assigned to officer on Jun-4 , Jun 27 ....
But no approval yet.
IIO told me FP is fine for me and wife and they received on the next day after FP done.
It\'s look like Immigration officer is same for all of us and not approving.
I didn\'t got any REF.