WAC-270s waiters, please join...

PCee, I was thinking about it too...

You had already congratulated me in my approval thread. Then I saw the PCeeTmp ID post again. I thought something like that had happened. I wonder why it happens.

Dee Rod + wife had rum, coke, tangdi kabab, and chicken 65

Hoping we will join you both soon. Congratulations!!!

ChrisSu, sadly my wife does not drink and she is vegetarian...

In that sense she is a party pooper:) :) But she was with me celebrating our approval in every sense of the word. But, you know how it is. When your Wife/Girlfriend does not drink but goes along for the ride, you better believe that come morning you will be teased about all the silly things you said and did during the night. I am heading over to some bachelor friends\' this weekend to complete the partying! I just might throw up for the first time in a long time!! :) :)

rsrgc, Do your wife and alcohol get along?

I just might have to make a trip to India to get my Tangdi kaba and Chicken 65 fixes. While I am at it, I just might tuck into a pile of gup-chup\'s(paani puri\'s). But, my bachelor buddies are pretty good at cooking masaledhar chicken and fish, like most desi bachelors are. Yummy!

Dee Rod

No - my wife and I do not drink

Yes - I have been joking about Rum and coke regularly but I have never had a drop in my entire life (not even wine).

But Yes I do eat Non Veg (which my wife does not) and sometimes she does not like me eating anything and everything.

Yes my daughter eats all kinds of meat and that is the way of life here in the US

rsrgc, If you are waiting for a good time to get acquainted with Mr. Bacchus...

approval is as good a time as any! :)

Dee Rod

People generally get friendly with the bottle in their teens

I have passed that stage 20 years back

But maybe I shall hit the bottle if I dont get approval in 3-4 months from now.

Just Kidding

It is always good to have a small one

but not me - I dont want to start

rgrsc... when do you think ours (270s) will get approval ?

This waiting game is really tiring, my heart beats harder and harder each day

Should we expect RFE after this long wait??? I hope should there be RFE, it should\'ve been about a month back. AVM message still: on Dec 28th, processing resume...

current status

rsrgc "Current status" 3/21/02 11:58am

The above link gives you the current status.

I feel that you will see the 270-279 series reaching 50 percent status before April 1 2002

Disclaimer - However does this mean that Your case or my case will be approved ? - No I do not have the answer to this 64 million dollar question. My case number is wac-01-270

Yes it is nerve wracking but we dont have any alternative to wait and watch. I call AVM around 10 pm daily in the night. Nothing more that I can do.

Bringing up this Thread...

I do not see any approvals in 270 series..??

Any thoughts/analysis about this..???!!!!

Our 270 cases seems to be stuck somewhere

patiently waiting.... anybody else in the same boat, please share your waiting experience...

I am WAC-285-XXXX

Hi

I did my fp on Feb 6th. Called an IIO after a month, she said she was
waiting for the back ground checks.

My AVM still says This case takes 995 days to process.

What should I do?

-NB

WAC-279-XXXX..Still Waiting..

What happened to 270-279 approvals? Looks like they\'ve skipped and moved on to WAC-280\'s and 290\'s..

Its frustrating to hear the same old AVM message everyday..Any idea how many 270\'s are waiting for approval?

-julywaiter

No Title

I Know....!!!! Mine is in 270 Series ..

Rsrgc predicted that we should get it before 15 th April. does that still hold Good..

My Lawyer says she can send enquiries to INS only after 1 yr has passed i.e., in next july... That is so far away... :-

Dont know what\'s going on..

I tried calling IIO today, never got through..finally gave up after an hour of trying..

- julywaiter

July Applications are more than any other month

Since dates became current in July , many applications were filed in this mont.It usually takes longer time to clear this month\'s apps.So though they approve large number of apps , as a percentage it appears small.After October the number of applications came down drastically.So in another two months every body will get GCs including 2002 filers.This is my theory.