WAC 03-143XXX Approved No RFE

lusiks

Registered Users (C)
I have posted this in other threads, but I received the notice in the mail today and just wanted to post it once again.

ND I-485 April 2003
ND I-140 November 2002
FP March 2004
RFE: none
AD I-140 May 2003
AD I-485 April 2004
Concurrently filed EB2 NIW case (I-485 filed one month before I-140 approval)

I believe this was adjudicated under the new regulation regarding pulling out all I-485s with approved I-140s and approving them by I-140 ND (see thread http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123099).

Also, another trigger might have been a fax inquiry sent to CSC 2 weeks before the approval.

I would advise to ALL concurrent applicants (btw it doesn't matter if you have filed I-140 and I-485 at the same time; or you filed your I-485 separately but BEFORE your I-140 got approved - it still falls under the concurrent filing rule) - if your I-140 is approved and you have a current cleared FP / name check, start sending fax inquiries now. Apparently they don't have that many "clean" cases, so it moves fairly quickly. Your inquiry will not do anything bad - the least could happen, you will most probably trigger a second FP or and RFE if they find it necessary.

Good luck to everybody.

Thanks,
L.

Thank you

Thank you, guys.

I was prepared to suffer for at least another year and this was a real surprise...a nice one. I wish it to everybody on this forum, and also want to thank everybody.

One more thing to add - I noticed most of the applicants here do everything through their lawers and complain about their actions.
Well, my principle is that nobody will care about my case and my future as much as I do. My case was completely self-petitioned (no employer representation) and without a legal representation. In fact, the lawyer I went to talk about this told me that he would take my case, take the money, but the failure is "guaranteed" :). So, I said, well, then there is no point in wasting my money. I will do it myself.

My message to all applicants is - take charge of your case and take action. Don't put all your hopes with your attorneys. If you started filing with a lawyer, it doesn't mean you have to depend on them going forward. Be proactive and you will see the results of your efforts.

Thanks again,
L.

Mr Lusiks,

Hearty Congratulations!!!!

Could you please provide me the details you put in your fax enquiry and the numbers you faxed it to so that I can also try and do the same.

I would appreciate if you can help me.

Cheers
Golu

Congratulations!

Congratulations!! Enjoy!

Would you mind stating what your wrote in your fax inquiry?
Was it sent by you or the lawyers.

Thanks

Fax number for pending I-485 inquiry

Could you please let me know what is the fax number where I should inquire in CA service center?

Thanks,

Congratulations. Even your wait for approval was greater than it should have been. The treatment meted out to the WAC 02 filers is both disgraceful and inequitable, but that should not let all of us congratulate the WAC 03s and beyond who have been luckier than us.

So I have a question for anyone who might be able to answer this.

I filed my I-140 on 02/26/02.
I filed my I-485 in OCT 02. (Hence concurrent).
And I received approval for I-140 in Dec 02.

So is my case a concurrent filed case up for review?
lusiks mentioned that your ND should be according to the I-140. So according to that date I don't come under the current processing date and not eligible to send a fax enquiry........ is that correct?

Thanks

you sould fax

zipzap - I don't know which dates you are looking at, but your case is definitely overdue and you should fax asap.

Per new regulation, concurrent I-140/I-485 applications will be processed based on "I-140 receipt date"! Your I-140 receipt date is well beyond CSC JIT for these applications (i don't know which particular category you are under, but all of them are 2003 anyways).

So, send it now!

L.

Thanks lusiks!
I was confusing some things here hence the disparity on the dates.

I've written to my lawyer to see if they are willing to send a enquiry. Lets see what response I receive.

CSC Interpretation

Lusiks,

Are you aware of any internal CSC document spelling out how they are going to comply with the Interoffice Memorandum (by Fujie Ohara, Director of Service Center Operations) that you based your interpretations on?

I am looking for something more specific for CSC. Please let me know if you have seem something like that. I am sure CSC will follow the instructions but I would like to know their interpretation.

Many thanks.

BrazilNut

hi,

My I-140 got Aproved in Nov-2002.
My I-140 ND-May -2002.
My I-485 pending from Dec -2002.
My priorty date is april 2001.

Do i qualify in this category of new memo.

If yes Do my lawer has to send the fax
or can i sent it.Since he filed an G-28 on
my behalf.

Do i have to send another G-28, when i
am sending the fax enquiry.

what should i attach along with the inquiry
sheet.

please let me know.
tahnk u

Old CSC guide

hi lusiks:

i am looking at the old CSC pdf. i know you filled out pg32. did you also fill out pages 35 and 36? thanks a lot!

Hi,

No, I didn't have to as in two weeks after filing the first-level inquiry my case was approved.

Good luck!

L.