WAC 03-043-xxxxx -- Approved

green plastic

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Just want to share my good news with all of you as well. My case was approved on 8/20/04, two weeks after my 2nd FP.
I-485 filed in Nov 02.
I am from the country that required special registration.

HowLongWaiting,

I had my early 2nd FP done on 8/7/04 at Oakland. My original 2nd FP was scheduled on 8/21/04. On 8/20/04, my case was approved.

Online status never changed on my 2nd FP. Basically it says 'It received my 1st FP bla bla bla.' It didn't change when I got my notice for 2nd FP. Didn't change when I got my early 2nd FP done.
Only when I got my approval, it changed.

Hope that answer your questions. Good Luck

Fax Inquire after second finger print -- Pinnacle

Could you share with us your fax inquiry after the second finger print? I did my second fp for long time and didn't see any LUD after that.

Thanks,
Oven

green plastic said:
HowLongWaiting,

I had my early 2nd FP done on 8/7/04 at Oakland. My original 2nd FP was scheduled on 8/21/04. On 8/20/04, my case was approved.

Online status never changed on my 2nd FP. Basically it says 'It received my 1st FP bla bla bla.' It didn't change when I got my notice for 2nd FP. Didn't change when I got my early 2nd FP done.
Only when I got my approval, it changed.

Hope that answer your questions. Good Luck

green plastic

i gave my 2nd FP on 8/14/04 and status changed from 'It received my 1st FP bla bla bla.' to received FP on 8/18/04.

Congratulations! Thanks for answering my questions...

Thanks for the shared information. I will try to send the inquiry to see if iI am in the same boat with waiting_may 2002. Did you get approved?

Hi all,

Just want to update my situation. I got the approval courtesy notice from INS today (8/25/04). Still waiting for the original from the lawyer.

Case approved

My case was approved on Aug 26. I modified the fax from pinnacle and sent it to CSC last Monday and got approved yesterday. I didn't know if there is any conincidence in between.

My case detail
WAC-02-2055****
Used LC from one co-worker who got layed off in Feb, 2002
I-140 approved in two month from VSC (Headquarter in Boston)
I-485 Received on June 10, 2002
Second FP notice received on Jul 22, 2004, schedule on Sept. 13, done on Jul 23 in Van Nuys, LA
Second FP received on July 27
Sent fax inquiry on Aug. 23 (copy from Pinnacle)
Approved on Aug 26

Hope everybody luck for his/her GC application.

Hi all,

Just want to update my situation. I just got my passport stamped this morning (9/7/04). I went in 10 min before my appointment time. I checked in at the officer at the reception desk. I waited around 15 min and they called my number. The lady asked for info pass printout, all advanced paroles, 2 photographs, I-485 approval notice, my I-94, and passport.
The lady also asked for my right hand index finger and signature on some kind of form (I think it's I-565 if not mistaken). She stamped my passport and asked where my green card will be mailed to.
The whole process took less than 10 min.

Good luck to everybody. I will update it again once I receive my card or if anything else comes up.