WAC-03-029-XXXXX approved!!!

beech1996

Registered Users (C)
Hi all ,
Both mine and my wife's cases have been approved. Just got the email. waiting for the postal mail. Thanks everyone and wish every one a speedy GC.

I-485 RD 10/30/2002
ND 11/06/2002
1 st FP 12/18/2002
2nd FP 07/16/2004
LUD changed on 07/20/2004 stating the FP received and process resumed
LUD changed on 08/02 without change in message
Checked in the morning 8 o clock no change
checked at work by 9:35 AM status changed Approved.
AD 08/02/2004

Beech1996,
Did you received the 2nd FP for both you and your spouse ?Because in my case, i got 2nd FP only for me and not yet received for my wife yet....

Yes. Actually for my wife the FP notice came correctly and for me it never came.Fortunately my attorney got his copy for both of us and send it to me.I used that. One thing I noticed when I gave 2nd FP , the address was old address though I did all formalities but for my wife it was correct address.Then I realized why my copy got missed out in mail. Check with your attorney.I am sure he/she should have got that.

thx

Wac03029****

Congratulation!

Our ND and RD are same as yours. We did our 2nd FP on 07/17/04. But my FP is not updated and my husband's (Primary) is. LUD for my husband has changed to 08/02/04 but no change in the message. Do you think we are there? We are EB1 category. What is yours? Does it matter?

SGM

I have a theory what could have happened. I applied AP for my wife on June 1st. They sent her an RFE on July 13th. we did our 2nd FP on july 16th and subsequently july20th message changed that FPs have been received. I answered the RFE(AP) on 23rd JULY and the status changed on I-131 case on 26th that they have received. ON july 30th , there was another status change that I-131 case was approved. Even at that time I485 cases were not updated. ON 2nd Aug all the three cases were touched and I-131 had a message change (stating I-131 document prepared on the case has been sent directly to the applicant(Since we applied thru online as I didn't have a luxury to pay the Lawyer for filling out the form).

On 3rd Aug (today) I checked in home before leaving to work - No status change.

ON 3rd Aug around 9:35 AM I checked from work!!!! :) :) :) Approved!!

My theory is the AP triggered the Approval.