WAC-02081 was approved without RFE

youngX

Registered Users (C)
It's a great pleasure to share my news with all your guys and girls.
My case was approved on 07/07/2004, noticed on 07/27/04, stamped on 08/05/04 without RFE.
On 06/28/04, the online status was:

On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

On 07/07/04, my case was touched and online status changed to this:

On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

On 07/27/04, my case status changed to :

This case has been approved. On July 26, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

On 08/04/04, my case status changed to:

On August 4, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

In their computer, my case was approved on 07/07/04 and notice was sent on 07/27/04. By the time the notice arrived, I was on a business trip outside US and reentered with my advance parole on 08/03/04 without problem.

During this long waiting, I was forced to change job as the company was aquired by other company after 180 days in AOS. AC21 was filed by new lawyer.

Stamping at San Diego:
My reporting office on the notice was still Los Angeles, but I went to San Diego office. No questions asked to take the stamp there. Total hours spent in the office is one and half hours. Arriveing there 7:40am, out with stamp at 9:45. Processing only took three minutes: finger print taken, sign, and give my new address to receive the card.

Thanks everyone who post on this borad and also those silient reader. Hope everybody got their approval soon.

Congratulations!

When did you file your 485 application?

youngX said:
It's a great pleasure to share my news with all your guys and girls.
My case was approved on 07/07/2004, noticed on 07/27/04, stamped on 08/05/04 without RFE.
On 06/28/04, the online status was:

On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Congratulations!..and quick question

Congratulations on your approval!!
Just one question.. Did you go to San Diego office by appointment or walk in?
Do they allow walk in stamping without infopass appointment?
Appreciate your comment.

WAC-02081 mean Jan, 04, 2002

I just walk in without appointment.
When I got in the building, it was around 7:40AM, stand in-line B for 10 minutes, reached the window and got a number. There were around 20 people in front of me and number B### was handled by countre 17. I was called to the window around 9:42AM and got the stamp 9:45AM.
As there is a seperated line outside the building which is very short, inside the building, line B is also very short. we don't need to go there early as other folks did.