wac-02-205-xxxxx approved...............

vra235

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

All our (3) cases approved on 6/28/2004 according to online status (just checked at 11PM). Long journey coming to an end. My wife was 245(i). My previous employer and lawyer created H4 problem. They blame each other for it (just a matter of $120/-). They extended my H1 but didn't apply for H4. By the time we realized it was more than 180days. She and my kid cannot leave the country without GC. We have been waiting for GC to visit India. It is more than 5+ years and we are desperate to visit our parents, friends and relatives.

Here are our details:

Labor: RIR April 2001
I-140: Approved in April 2002.
I-485s applied in May 2002. Lawyer sent more money than required so the ND is June 11th, 2002.
3 APs, 3 EADs
1st FP: July 2002
2nd FP: scheduled for 7/8/2004 in Oakland, CA. But did an early FP in San Jose on 6/4/2004. Website updated (FP received) on 6/9/2004.

No LUD updates after that until today. LUD --> mine updated 5/4/2004. Then 6/9/04 FP received for both my wife and me.

This is a great forum. It provides so much information. Thanks a lot for Rajiv for providing this great service. May god bless him?

Thanks a million to guys like Kashmir, I140, long_wait, sillyman, PCee, ....... and all other guys who spend their personal time for community service. Especially Kashmir, he spends so much time for this community.

For all those who are still waiting for approval, you all will be approved soon. Keep up your spirits. I pray the god for all your approvals. I wish you all the best.

Thanks to everybody on the forum. I will post my stamping experience.

Thanks,
vra235
:D :D :D

Congratulations !!

> Thanks a million to guys like Kashmir, ...
> Especially Kashmir, he spends so much time for this community.

My pleasure, and enjoy your freedom.
Have a nice trip to India with your family,
-kashmir

Thanks

Hi cal_aos_waiting, Kashmir, 140, truska, move2002, and Sakthivel,

Thanks a lot.