WAC-02-173 Approved, Stamping exp in San Francisco

san_gcwait

Registered Users (C)
Finally I also boarded the GC bus this morning.

WAC-02-173-xxx
I-485 Filed - Apr02
1st FP - Nov 02
2nd FP - Jul 04
Approved - Aug 23rd
Stamping - Aug 26th

Had an infopass appointment for 7:45 AM. Reached Washington Street around 7 AM. Didn't wait in line either inside or outside, the security guard outside said just wait here near the door and let me know when its 7:15 and I'll let you go in. Inside there were 2 lines, one for Infopass and the other for non-infopass :) . There was no one in the infopass line so just went straight to the window and got the Token #s. Me and my wife's name were announced in 10 mins. Spent around 30 mins on that window. No questions asked except if I have that new passport style picture.

Please note: The notice on that window says August 4 when they would start accepting new PP style pictures instead of Sept so I'd suggest everyone to take new ones. My notice said 'ADIT' style but I still took PP style. Yes I got it from Costco(140_takes_4ever advice) :).

Thanks to Kashmir, 140_takes_4ever, rk4gc, mango_pickle, desi_bartender and many others who've done so much for the community. And hey Kashmir, you're not an axxhxxe :D (I hope you remember your thread)

Congrats - question?

Congratulations on your approval. Bus has lot of empty seats.We need more to board our bus.
You received courtesy approval in 2 days after approval right?I am waiting for my copy.

Congratulations !!
san_gcwait said:
Thanks to Kashmir, 140_takes_4ever, rk4gc, mango_pickle, desi_bartender and many others who've done so much for the community. And hey Kashmir, you're not an axxhxxe :D (I hope you remember your thread)
My pleasure.

I'm so pleased to see lots of approvals of people who have been fighting with me for the community.

Enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

HEY HEY HEY! :) FINALLY! Glad to see your approval. Congratulations on the great news. And another one bites the dust. I think the stables are almost clear of the active old timers now. Just a couple more left, after which we should all get together and PARTY! :) Waiting eagerly for those approvals.

The Costco idea was technically not mine, credit for it goes to rk4gc, who I called late afternoon on the day before my stamping and received the scoop from. :)

san_gcwait said:
Thanks to Kashmir, 140_takes_4ever

You are the one who needs to be thanked, it has been absolutely terrific having you on board. Your efforts in meeting Congressmen is much appreciated and deserves a big thank you.

Truly happy you have your approval. Good luck for the future, hope to see you in our citizenship campaign.

Who cares said:
Congratulations on your approval. Bus has lot of empty seats.We need more to board our bus.
You received courtesy approval in 2 days after approval right?I am waiting for my copy.
Actually I got Approved on the 20th. The postal mail I got on the 23rd. So yes technically I was approved on the 20th but didn't celebrate until I saw the courtsey copy.
I boarded with my wife otherwise would've saved the next seat for you. No worries, I'm hoping with this pace all will get on to this bus sooner than everyone is expecting. I wish everyone good luck.