WAC-02-168 2nd FP received

we are on the same boat Nhats

I have the same wac-02-205 5**** and didn't get anything till right now. I checked the BCIS website and my toching date is still Nov. 2002. I am wondering if there is any correlation between the fax inquiry and the case touch. Could anyone give us the fax format so we could send a fax inquiry for our 2nd FP notice?

Thanks,

nhats said:
Why is it that you had been getting finger printing notices while I have not received anything yet? Did you do something to trigger this? Is it possible to request it? If you did request it, how did you request it? Further, if you sent a fax inquiry, what's the number and do you have the format of the letter requesting for that 2nd fingerprint?

Sorry to ask these questions but I am just weary of waiting for ANYTHING from the BCIS. A friend whose notice date is around July 2002 received a 2nd FP notice and mine is in the EARLY PART of June 2002.

WAC-02-205-5****
ND June 6, 2002
3rd EAD (1st EAD lost by mail by BCIS, 2nd/3rd Renewal)
Used AC-21 twice
Petitioning Employer died
2nd Employer - need to drive 30 miles one way just to go there. Left after 4 months, the gasoline prices really killed me, 100 dollars a week. :( (Audit Company)
3rd Employer now.

Early FP done in SJ 6/5/04

GoodSaint,

Thanks for giving the correct SJ office. I went on Saturday at 9:30 am got FP done in 15 minutes. Originally mine was scheduled for July 1,in Okaland.

:)
Appreciate your help.

Lakshmi,
WAC02-240-5****
RD July 24