WAC-02-163-52XXX Got RFE

140_takes_4ever

Find my answers below:

a. What industry you are in - Software
b. Size of company - 300
c. EB? - Already mentioned, EB3

good for you. I am all for your approval. I'd much rather bitch about unfair processing than no processing at all...

Pcee, I made a fax enquiry last Monday to complain about the processing of my case. I called today and an IIO told me that my case was assigned to an officer on April 30th. Let's wait and see what happens.
All I care about now is for my case to be touched (RFE or transferred is fine with me). I'm totally disgusted by this type of processing. my I140 took only 4 months and I485 so far is moving towards two years. I don't know what we can do for BCIS to bring some fairness in this process.

Please note that FP scheduling depends on how busy your local ASC is. Lets say for some reason there are several people who belogs to your ASC and they are infront of you then it may take a bit more time to schedule your FP.

Silly Man,

For me I would prefer to get FP notice asap and get them done so that one thing less to worry about. It may take just a week or two to get the the system updated vs. wait until the officer takesup the case and hope that he won't worry about FP expiry and give approval etc.

If you have patience why don't you talk to an IIO and see a) your case is assigned to an officer b) If not ask for FP redo notice saying that others got FP notices...

Goodluck
PCee

For Nov/Dec 01 cases, we will have to wait for the FP redo notice. As PCee said that it will take a while for them to schedule a time.

Although I am skipped, I regards this fcking incidence as a good sign that BCIS is still abidding by the existing regulation.

What I hope is that FP redo is scheduled asap and in the meantime they is no policy change as to EB based 485.

If you guys follow the Labor Certificate, a lot of people around me who filed LC just half a yeear later received some notices from DOL asking then to go thru the non RIR process again thru state level. Today's unemployment rate reached 6%, an eight year high.

Election is on the way, I just hope H1B will not become a sacrifice to their political struggle.

PCee

Even though my ND is 02/02, I did my FP last month. If they are processing cases of applicants who's FPs are expiring, then mine should have been picked.

As Kingno1 said, I should start checking my case status regularly.