WAC 02-119-xx approved

Congratulations.

Hoping and praying that we get approved soon too.
ND 9/02
2 FP 7/23/04
RFE 8/5/04

2nd (and last) FP was in first week of May, 2004.
From FP results received to case transferred was about a month.

OmGV,

If you have an interview, believe me, you tend to research detailed info. I spent 1.5 years learning this: part reading up, part own experience. The info is authentic... No offense, but I have neither the energy nor the inclination to cite every source.

Congratulations !!
It's so great to hear your approval.

Your marketing theory that you told me almost a year ago has been one of core strategies in Project Ocean.
I hope 140_takes_4ever will be joining us soon.

Enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

Niladri,

Allow me to Congratulate you. :) Its been some time since you have made your presence felt, but I like Kashmir consider our discussions over a year ago to be the true beginning of our fight for speedy approvals. I am really glad you made it regardless of the slight 'hiccups'. :)

So here is wishing you all the best. Hopefully this opens up all kinds of opportunities and doors for you. Good luck!

Kashmir,

:) That is true, I seem to be the last one left. Hopefully not for long.

Kashmir,

I appreciate the acknowledgement.
My only regret has been not being able to follow through with it personally.

I congratulate you and team members of Project Ocean. The immigrant community can certainly use guys like you! I am also indebted to you personally for the wonderful tracking info you used to post.

Regards... to you and I_140 too.

While at it, let me thank Sillyman as well. He has known about my case for a long time, but kept his mouth shut and given advice, which I appreciate no end.

Congratulations!!!

Niladri,

Could you please share your interview experience?

What type of questions does the immigration officer asks, how long was your interview, etc.?

I am scheduled for an interview on Aug. 16 2004, and I'm not sure if a need an attorney for my interview. I'm afraid that if a take an attorney the immigration officer might be more strict, and if there is not use of an attorney I still need to pay him/she good amount of money.

Thank you, in advance for your time.

Sweet
1st FP: 5/24/2002
1st EAD: 6/11/2002
2nd EAD: 4/05/2003
2nd FP: 12/16/2003
3rd EAD: 4/05/2004
RFE issued: 4/19/2004
RFE Received:5/05/2004
TND: May 25, 2004
LUD: May 26, 2004
Interview: Aug 16, 2004