WAC-02-109-XXXXX: 2nd FP done on 2004-OCT-07

sarmad

Registered Users (C)
received 2nd FP notice on 2004-OCT-04 (mailed 2004-OCT-02) for an appointment on 2004-OCT-07. CSC really wanted my FPs fast! fortunately, i did get the appointment letter in time and had my FPs done. very easy and smooth process at the santa ana ASC.

called FBI and verified that they sent the results back on the same day. no updates to LUD. hopefully, i'll hear from them soon.

i had faxed my 1st inquiry on 2004-JUL-20 and received a response on 2004-JUL-29 that my FPs have expired and i shud hear in 60 days. when i didn't hear back, i faxed a 2nd inquiry (with details and response from my 1st inquiry) on 2004-SEP-30. so i guess the 2nd inquiry must've worked.

btw, am i the only 2002-FEB waiter left on this forum? :(

thanks,

sarmad :)

sarmad said:
received 2nd FP notice on 2004-OCT-04 (mailed 2004-OCT-02) for an appointment on 2004-OCT-07. CSC really wanted my FPs fast! fortunately, i did get the appointment letter in time and had my FPs done. very easy and smooth process at the santa ana ASC.

called FBI and verified that they sent the results back on the same day. no updates to LUD. hopefully, i'll hear from them soon.

i had faxed my 1st inquiry on 2004-JUL-20 and received a response on 2004-JUL-29 that my FPs have expired and i shud hear in 60 days. when i didn't hear back, i faxed a 2nd inquiry (with details and response from my 1st inquiry) on 2004-SEP-30. so i guess the 2nd inquiry must've worked.

btw, am i the only 2002-FEB waiter left on this forum? :(

thanks,

Nope you are not alone dude.

No way dude,
feb 2002 applier and I have not even gotten my 2nd FP yet. sent in my 2nd inquiry.

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG wait.

good to see i'm not alone. recently, all the approval messages on this board have been for people who filed way after us. i'm really glad for them, but it sucks to be us!

sarmad, was your inquiry a 'second level inquiry' or
was it another first level inquiry to the same fax# as
your first?

thanks,
oz

I'm still there..

I'm so fed up with this USCIS, I don't even feel like posting anything on this forum. I don't visit this forum frequently now as I see only 03 & 04 filer getting approval, which ofcourse frustrate me..

Good luck to all old timers ( like me..)

Koolkat
WAC-02-119-#####
2nd FP Done : 6/5/4
Name Check Done : Dec. 2002
What else could be the reason for delay:???

my first inquiry was to (949) 389-3055. CSC responded to that one and said i shud wait 60 days for a 2nd FP notice.

when i didn't receive a notice, i faxed Division XII at (949) 389-3486. i included the letter i had received in response to my first inquiry and complained that it has been >60 days but still no 2nd FP notice.

hope that helps,

no 2nd FP, no RFE, nothing! did all I could (fax, phone, email, congressman, senator,...) nothing works :mad: the well has run dry, nothing else left can be done.

wac 02 103

hi sarmad

sent you a PM...without reading the whole thread...oops sorry....
What kind of format did you use when u did the second inquiry...
I have a similar situation and used a cover letter and included
previous reponse...it did not work....am just trying to find what
catches their eye.

garu1gsr, just responded to your message. i sent these 3 pages in my fax:
- the regular inquiry form
- a brief letter complaining that it has been >60 days
- the actual letter i received in response to my first inquiry

there wasn't anything special about what i sent. u must know that with USCIS, 80% is luck!

if they still haven't responded to you in 15 days, then i wud re-send again to Div XII and add the complaint that no one responded to your second inquiry. hopefully, that'll get things moving.

Hello Guys Here.

Call 1-800 number, let them inquiry for you. My experience is that it seems not help, but it does.

Write down when you call 1-800, if nothing happens in one month, call them again. At least it does not hurt.

WAC-02-120
AP: Oct., 2004.