WAC 02-100-xxxxx approved

No RFE what so Ever

Hello all
Thnkas . Pc I didn't get any RFE for anything, even though I was anticipating for one. I have been getting lots of personal; e-mail asking for some more detail. so here it is:

:) Category: EB3

:) Changed job After 11 month of filling, Notified INS about the job change though.

:) national of one of the special registrant country ( did special registration on time)

:) Added my wife's ( follow to join) application much later, within 6 months though)

:) mine and my wife's application got approved at the same time

:) Haven't received the approval letter yet, waiting for that very eagerly

:) Applied for EAD and AP twice. AP is still pending though

What else!! I think that should be enough detail

:) Oh i am in CSC service center

Let me know if wanyone needs any more info, that i can share.

Thanks again all. Good Luck
-BG

banglaman

congratulations!
Did you say: you applied for your spouse as a follow to join. That normally means cp (consular processing) and that is done outside USA - in the home-country's US-embassy.

Or you meant, your spouse was present in the USA when you added her and you applied for her I-485(AOS) in the USA as a beneficiary of your approved I-140.

Sorry for the misunderstanding

actually my wife is here and I added her later on using my I-140 approval. we did AOS, rather CP. So she was added 7 months later than i applied. Today I received my approval letter and it shows both of our priority date was april 23, 2001. I think they got the date from my I-140 approval. But again my receipt date was Jan 30, 2002 and hers was August 27, 2002.

So here it is.
Good luck