WAC 02-100-xxxxx approved

banglaman

Registered Users (C)
Hello All
just wanted to share the good news with the forum. yesterday I found out online the following status for my case:

Receipt Number: wac02100xxxxx
Receipt Number: wac02266xxxxx

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On July 14, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

---------------------------------
So seems like I am done.
Thanks to all during the entire time of the process. This forum has helped me alot and I learned a lot just visiting this palce.
I got tons of info from this forum and used it for my case.
Thansk to everyone who helped me. I will still try to visit this place and reply to people's question if necessary.if anyone wants you can contact me at zebradenio@yahoo.com for personal inquiry.
Thanks again for all the support and help.

Bye all. Good luck
-bg
:p

Congratulations on your approval.

Did you get any RFE? OR is there any thing special about your case? I asked that question becasue in the recent past we didn't see any approval on this board without RFE and CSC mentioned in one of the meetings that they will send an RFE before processing, if the case is pending for more than 12 months. Also if spouse is added later on, in most of the cases the spouse has to wait for a very long time to get an approval. I am happy for you that in your cases both processed togeather.

Thanks
PCee