WAC-02-071-5xxxx RFE

sree_n7

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Finally i got RFE for my I485. I am really happy hoping that it is the usual crap (EVL, Tax etc..)

RD: Dec 20, 2001
ND: Dec 26, 2001
FP: Mar 05, 2002

WAC#-WAC-02-071-5xxxx

RFE Sent - Apr 22, 2003 today.

So all the dec guys keep your fingers crossed.
sree

:) :) :) :)

That's a good sign. As PCee said in other post respond ASAP before moving the file to shelf from IIO's desk. Then chance of you getting your approval immediately are high.
PS

sree_n7:
How many pay stubs are requested in RFE? Is it last 3 months pay stubs or last 3 pay stubs?
thanks,
vaks009

vaks009

I haven't got the RFE in hand yet, so i don't know. BCIS website is updated yesterday. So i should get it in couple of days. I will definitely let you guys know.

From the old postings, some people were saying it is last 3 months pay stubs, 2yr tax doc(W-2 and 1040), EVL.
Lets what they will ask

--
sree

different processing time as posted

from the CSC's processing time table, now they are processing 11/16/2001 (freezes for 3 months).

How come your RD is 12/2001? It doesn't agree. or CSC doesn't know what they are doing.

I am new here, what is RFE? thanks.

Hmm .. Could it be FP

Was really wondering if your case was picked because the FP is about to expire .. Since we all know that there are people in wac01-XXX and wac-02-46XX cases pending ...

Is expiring FP triggering the RFEs ???

-------------------------------------------

mike/eventually,

Isn't it normal for BCIS(INS) to process applications with + or - 60 days of the JIT report date. This is true atleast before the freeze and slowdown. Hopefully they will cleanup the Oct, Nov cases sometime soon.

The difference in number of days between RD's for WAC-02-04x-xxxx and WAC-02-071-xxxxx is 40 days at max. So rely on the RD than the WAC#.

What iam trying to say is when the JIT date is 12/16/2001, you may see people with RD of 01/30/2002 getting approvals and rarely people with RD of 02/30/2002.

cheers
sree

Re: different processing time as posted

Originally posted by mike67266

I am new here, what is RFE? thanks.

RFE stands for Request For Further Evidence. INS /BCIS can request additional documnets to verify that you still work for the same employer / similar job etc.