WAC-02-067 : RFE Received

Alibaba

Registered Users (C)
I checked the online case staus a few days back and an RFE was generated for my case on Feb 26. The attorney has not received the RFE until this evening.

I have changed jobs and have two quick question for Gurus on this site.

1.) How long does it take to RFE to come to Lawyer in some other guys cases. Guys with the RFE please resp[ond.

2.) I am planning to respond with AC21 along with the RFE. Any do's and don't for the response. Also I was wondering who legaly owns the RFE document if you have changed jobs. The old employer or the employee.

RFE goes to attorney. What do you mean by "responding with AC21"? I-485 is your petition, so RFE is also yours.

Originally posted by Alibaba
1.) How long does it take to RFE to come to Lawyer in some other guys cases. Guys with the RFE please resp[ond.
2.) I am planning to respond with AC21 along with the RFE. Any do's and don't for the response. Also I was wondering who legaly owns the RFE document if you have changed jobs. The old employer or the employee.
1. Anywhere from 1 - 3 weeks.
2. Be truthful, ensure that new job description is same/similar to old job description.

Also, there is no need to include any information of intermediate job. AC21 does not restrict the number of jobs you can change, and there is no point in muddying the water by adding more information than is asked.

hi Alibaba

My case number is also wac02067 and I wanted to know if you have done your 2nd FP. If you could mention your case details, I would really appreciate it. I have not seen any activity in my case.

Thanks

wac02dec01,

I had my 2nd FP done ion 6th November 2003.

Case details

RD : 12/17/2001
Ist FP : 02/05/2002
2nd FP: 11/06/2003
RFE : 2/26/2004

Don't dishearten about it. U will se activity on ur case pretty soon too.

Hi Alibaba

I wanted to know some information. Did you or your lawyer made any inquiry to trigger some activity in your case? My lawyer refuses to do any enquiry until the processing dates go further...I am really frustrated with my lawyers. Please let me know if you did any kind of enquiry or anything that probably helped your case.

Thanks

wac02dec01- I share your frustration. My lawyer has also refused to send in an inquiry untill the dates do not move.

wac02055XXXXX
ND-Dec 3rd, 2001

wac02dec01,

I am in the same boat. My lawyer was just good in filing promptly. I think their inquiry can do anything anyway. So try to relax if you can and you should some activity in your case soon.

Best Wishes

I faxed to the INS several times and called the 800 phone about once a month.

I asked my lawyer, they send the fax too.

And I got the RFE finally, but i did not know which one works.

wac-02-041

officer# ? - Re: WAC-02-067 : RFE Received

Hi, Alibaba,
Can you post your RFE info with OFFICER# at:
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117225 ?
Originally posted by Alibaba
I checked the online case staus a few days back and an RFE was generated for my case on Feb 26. The attorney has not received the RFE until this evening.

I have changed jobs and have two quick question for Gurus on this site.