Received Count			51
Resumed/FP recvd Count		186
RFE recvd Count			25
RFE sent Count			36
Transferred Count		19
Grand Count			516

.. Activity ..
RFE recvd ... 4.

I'm expecting the holiday season to delay us, but then a lot of these cases aren't employment based. (But whats strange is that for cases where JIT > ND, approval rate is more than 90%, example WAC-01 cases, so this does give a fairly accurate view).

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that it is difficult to predict that how many of These applications are employment based and others ( family etc)

As per my understanding family based will be a big catgory (most of applications) but looking at their priority dates none of family based application will get touched in this time frame. For example Category one is Apr99. This leaves us with other applcants that may be Asylum etc.

So all the activity we see ( finger prints, rfes, approvals etc ) most of them should go to emplymnet based. Any thoughts guys???

Sharma I agree, but see if you run this scanner on WAC-01 something, you will find more than 90% of the apps approved .. ain't that weird?

Just a thought...

Sharma123,

I didn't get your point! I thought a family based AOS is allowed to be filed only if dates are current! If dates are current then they do touch and process the cases in the order they receive it.

-PCee

yea PCee is right, that explains 90% of the cases being approved.

But we still have different JIT's for different kinds of cases, and we have no way of predicting what case # is what case type. So there.

Only Nabraska Center deal with
Asylum base. I believe all I-485 cases in CSC are
E-base.

Well so our scanner is scanning only E-based cases then .. we're getting a good picture of a bad situation then ... great that just made my day. (Wow when did I cross 400 posts).

In my knowledge, all family base 485 cases should be
interviewed although most of them are done at a consulate

11/12 update

Code:
Approved/Completed Count	182
Denied/Withdrawn Count		2
FP sent Count			11
Misc Count			6
Received Count			51
Resumed/FP recvd Count		182
RFE recvd Count			25
RFE sent Count			38
Transferred Count		19
Grand Count			516
11/11 ... one case RFE Received (updated today)
11/12...
Approved ... 1
RFE Sent ... 2
Denied ... 1

Scary thing

Okay, in the entire 02-046 series there was only one denied guy.

Late today, another guy got Denied. Yes you read that right .. denied. His app status changed from processing has resumed to denied ...

Strangely the earlier dude who was denied got denied on 11/21 = ND .. which means something must be outrightly wrong with his app. This new guy who got denied got denied after having his FP done and gone thru the whole process .. this is scary.

If you look in the last few days, the ratio of RFE sent to Approved is almost 2 to 1. Whats more, hardly any applications are being looked at. Could it be that CSC is really reading every single line on every application before approving .. and yea they are rejecting if they don't like what they see. (Funny .. I'd expect atleast a RFE before rejection, but come to think of it, lots of cases change to RFE Received from resumed .. so the status isn't always 100% accurate).

God help us !!!

11/13 Update

Code:
Approved/Completed Count	186
FP sent Count			11
Misc Count			6
Received Count			51
Resumed/FP recvd Count		182
RFE recvd Count			21
RFE sent Count			38
Transferred Count		19
Grand Count			516

Okay a good day (sort of).

Approved .. 4

Since their numbers are so closeby, it looks like one family of husband wife and kid, and another singleton.

Well good for you guys. All of these came from the RFE Recvd. pool.

11/14 Update

Ok, INS keeps changing the stats of the last few days, so now on I will post activities for the last 2-3 days whenever possible, if thats ok with you guys.

Anyways, update for the day, the last 2 days have been good. I mean in retrospect, such a day in September 2002 would have been pathetic (God I miss those times), but looking at current approval speeds, the last 2 days have been exceptionally good.

Here are the stats.

Code:
Approved/Completed Count	191
FP sent Count			11
Misc Count			6
Received Count			51
Resumed/FP recvd Count		180
RFE recvd Count			19
RFE sent Count			37
Transferred Count		19
Grand Count			516

Activity,
11/12 ..
.. Approved .. 1
.. Denied .. 1 (El crappo)
.. RFE Sent .. 2 (Well atleast they were touched).
11/13 ..
.. Approved .. 6 (WOOHOO).
11/14
.. Approved .. 3 (Nice .. 2 of these changed from Resumed, one from RFE recvd.)
.. RFE Received .. 1

By now Approved lot is certainly in majority. Given the approval rate since I've been running this tool, you can either expect an RFE or expect to get approved latest by 180/2 ~ 90 working days ~ another 4 months ~ February End.

In the list I see a *LOT* of cases with FP Resumed on 2/1 and 2/6. Maybe INS will see that coming, and try approving them before they hit one year of a wait (hence requiring to do FP again). (2/1+2/6= 93 cases in all). Y'know bundle theory, they might pick that bundle before anything else. But, that would make sense, and we should know better than that by now.

11/15 Update

Yet another good day. I hope this continues, hopefully even gets better.

Code:
Approved/Completed Count	195
FP sent Count			11
Misc Count			6
Received Count			51
Resumed/FP recvd Count		178
RFE recvd Count			18
RFE sent Count			36
Transferred Count		19
Grand Count			516

11/15 ..
.. Approved .. 4 (2 from resumed, 1 from RFE sent, 1 from RFE Recvd.). So in the last 3 days, 13 people got approved, hope it continues on Monday.

Anxiously waiting for a good JIT end of next week.

Wherz the latest script?

And yea, I've been reading 41's progress. It's just a question of time, there'll be times when 46 would be dead and 41 would be pumping. Just depends on what bundle they pick.

Interestingly enough, we will have a good 5-6 months to find that out given how slow INS is.