WAC-02-043-5xxx Transferred to SFO district office :-(

madman

Registered Users (C)
RD-10/22
ND-11/14

RFE: For wife re medicals ( hadn't taken tb shot due to pregnancy)
9/5 Our response Rcvd 10/06

RFE: For me re 3 month paystubs, W2's
Changed employers 8 months after filing 485
Sent AC21 letter along with RFE response
Sent to lawyer 11/7. Response rcvd 12/6

Website is still not updated but lawyer rcvd notice dated 2/7 that case is transferred to SFO district office.

Any ideas on what I can expect? I do not have legal representation anymore. Lawyer from original sponsoring company is doing me a favor by forwarding mail from INS.

I am told that I will receive an interview letter with details of what to bring etc.

Any ideas on the wait for interviews?

thanks,
madman

thats good to hear some lawyers have some ethics left. You can hire him by paying and take him along with u or can rehire a new lawyer and take the things which are asked in the letter .

SFO wait is around 4 to 6 months depending on ur luck.

Well, I am sorry to hear that your case has been transferred to local INS, normally SFO is taking six months for scheduling the interview. There is noting to worry about interview the only thing they will ask some stupid questions like address, date of birth and so on.
Check your FP date also, should not be expired in another six months. Otherwise they will send you for re-FP.
You can talk to some lawyer, it is better to have some lawyer at the time of interview but it is not required. Since whatever INS has to do will do, lawyer can not do anything in that. It is kind of moral support only.
If you want more details let me know.

What happens if I am unemployed at the time of the interview

what happens if I have a period of time when I am unemployed and cannot produce paystubs? Even worse, what happens if I am unemployed at the time of the interview?

are paystubs required during the interview?

thanks