WAC 02-032-5xxxx - RFE - Passport Stamped SFO

SaksD

Registered Users (C)
We had our passport stamped at SFO today using the Courtesy copies.

Was a very pleasant experience. Reached there at 8:50 AM, no line in the appointments entry.

Went thru Security to Room 200B. Dropped our Courtesty copies in the slot there at 9 AM.

A nice gentleman called our names at 9:10 AM, took our fingerprints, signature, EAD card and passport.

Had to wait there till 10:20 when they called and handed our passports with the stamping.

Thanks again to this forum, I went there with the courtesy copies. My lawyer was asking me to wait.

thank you for sharing your passport stamping experience. I have recd. the courtesy copies but still waiting for my lawyer to send the originals. I was in a dilemma to go with the courtesy copies or wait for the originals. You have cleared it.

Enjoy!!

San Francisco stamping experience

My experience was pretty similar to SaksD's. I got in there at about 10:05 am. Went through security, there is no appointment needed. Went to the second floor, to Rm 200B and dropped off my passport, approval notice (courtsey copy) and the two photos. There were just 7 people ahead of me. Within 5-7 minutes, a nice lady called my name, took the EAD card and AP from me along with my fingerprints. At about 11 am, my passport was ready and stamped. All in all, very easy and smooth.

injunguy