WAC-01 waiting for approval list

long waiters - just FYI

I am not sure how helpful this is - but there is this group of lawyers - AILA - most of the lawyers who represent us are members of this group.
Usually when all else fails lawyers approach this org since they have this 1 on 1 contact/association with the wonderful INS officers who handle our cases - and not the highly efficient truthful IIO/s we get to talk to when calling the usual number.
You could request your lawyers to approach INS through an AILA lawyer - that usually works.
Our case was finally handled by AILA. I don't know the details - but my lawyer had given up on our case and finally stopped contacting INS and handed the case to AILA.

This is just FYI incase even faxes and sending letters to the Senators don't work!
All the Best everyone!

bring up

Hello WAC01 long waiters,

I'm appreciated for all of you keeping your case updated in this thread. Looks like most of the pending cases are between Aug01 and Sept01, and I have a feeling that INS has started to work on our cases lately. So please make sure that your case has already been assigned to an officer. My 2nd AP case with ND 10/11/02 has also been assigned to the officer on 11/04/02. Hopefully, it is going to be approved in 30 days.
One more news to people who is going to use AP during the holiday season is that when you come back at the POE you will get a new I94 which is only valid for one year for I485 pending people. Please be caution.
I'll continously keep my eyes on all the old cases like ours, the INS new updates and maintain the thread. Any comments and updates are welcome. So please keep visiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
approved online

My case was approved.

INS Online states "11/7/2002, case has been approved...".
I just registered as a member for this site one day before my case approved. What a surprise. I am almost the last one was approved with 01-235.

Any experience about stamping in San Jose center? Do I need to get in the line very early in the morning now?
Appreciate!

Hello grassisgreen,
My lawyer faxed the query on 10/28/2002 and got the reply on 11/07/2002 saying that the Case has been assigned to an officer.
Lawyer says that I should wait for 2-4 weeks to see any activity on my case.

WAC-01-293-xxxxx
ND 09-24-2001
FP May 2002

Please add to the list

WAC-01-265-xxxxx
PD: 03/2001
ND: 08/2001
FP: 07/2002

AVM says: ...FP results received and Process has resumed...

Thanks for the great input in this board.

RECENT APPROVALS PLEASE RESPOND

::confused:

Hello ,
I noticed that there were hardly any approvals during the last 2 months .
In the entire CSC discussion thread there have been about total of 5 approvals , irrespective of whether they are wac-01-* cases or wac-02-* .
Have any of these approval cases been AC-21/ RFE Cases where a job change has occured due to termination or voluntary resignation after 180 days or are they all straight cases .
SUMKAP, MY485PENDING, ANOOMEN, WAITRFE could you please respond ....

Thanks...

case status check for WAC01-294

I ran the check last night. There are 4 cases got approved on 11/12/02, 1 on 11/04/02. And there are 3 RFE received during Nov02. That's all the activities INS has in Nov02. Please take a look at the pie chart for details.

WAC-01-233-5xxxx

Hi csc2001,

Could you please add mine:

WAC-01-233-5xxxx
ND: 07/2001
1st FP: 01/2002
2nd FP: 03/2002
3rd FP: 04/2002
Case assigned: 9/2002
RFE generated: 10/22/2002 (EVL)
RFE sent to CSC: 10/28/2002

Still waiting for CSC to update status to "RFE received"

Thanks.

Why 3 FPs?

Also what was the RFE about?
Also they did not assign your case for 14 months.
Can u please post the details?
Thanks

Hard to believe that there is still a wac-01-233 left. The more I see these, the more it appears that there are more left. INS is just unbelievable. I hope you all get your approvals ASAP.

WAC-01-233-5xxxx

NV2001,

The RFE was for EVL (Employment Verification Letter). I think INS wanted to check if I still have a job after they delayed my case for one and half year (my RD is 05/2001). :-(

After 2 FAX inquiries for FP appointment, CSC finally scheduled my first FP appointment for 01/2002. Then 2 months after that, I found that that FP was "unclassifiable." But CSC just did not bother to tell me earlier, nor did they want to schedule another appointment soon. I went to local INS office and got a manual scheduled appointment from a kind officer. However, a month after that, CSC still did not have the results in their system, although FBI informed me that they sent the result to CSC two days after my 2nd FP. In April 2002, I finally received another FP appointment letter from CSC. Not knowing whether my 2nd FP was good or not, I went for the third FP.

I'm fairly new to this board. But I agree with Silly Man 100%. INS certainly does not give a damn about fairness or applicants' feeling or whatsoever. Why didn't they assign my case for 14 months? Gos knows. The bs answer I got from an IIO was: every case is different from others. Yeah right, like it would take more than a day to go through my files.

My best wishes to all the people who are suffering. Let's worry a little less and go out enjoy life a little more.

Re: WAC-01-233-5xxxx

Originally posted by cscns
My best wishes to all the people who are suffering. Let's worry a little less and go out enjoy life a little more.

<-- Yup. But at the same time, if Bin Laden scores another success, then we're really screwed.

I think INS has done all it can

to my case. Weather or not INS tightens more, they can not do anymore damage than they have already done.

Originally posted by Silly Man
Hard to believe that there is still a wac-01-233 left. The more I see these, the more it appears that there are more left. INS is just unbelievable. I hope you all get your approvals ASAP.

Silly Man,
I and my family are 01-232-..... are still waiting.

Re: I think INS has done all it can

Originally posted by NV2001
to my case. Weather or not INS tightens more, they can not do anymore damage than they have already done.

It's time we did something to INS. The least we can do is bring attention of media and responsible people to the crap we are being put thru. This must and will end.

AVM mssg. RFE on 11/15/02

Just checked AVM, mssg. changed to request for additional information.