WAC 01-295-XXXX RD Sept12,ND sept26 01, no fp notice yet, san diego area

San Diego, ND 1/29/02, no FP

vaishali101, your case is way older than mine. It seems San Diego is a FP-delay region, comparing to LA county. My lawyer is hesitate to fax since she thinks it is too early. Please let me know how it goes.

No Title

vaishali101,

Your FP is way overdue. You must act now..

Send fax (make sure you are sending it to proper fax number), also send a formal registered letter saying that you ddn\'t receive FP yet.

Note that now a days AVM is not that realiable (even though I don\'t know what it says right now for you)! If FP is generated for you but not mailed or lost some where in the middle and you don\'t respond within certain time then it could messup things very badly! Did you ever try to call an IIO and find out what happened to your FPs? If you didn\'t do it so far you must do it ASAP.

Goodluck
PCee

Aug.RD,My lawyer faxed INS twice for fp notice

Still no response,even spoke to IIO 2 months back,she says should be anytime.But,not received yet.Just waiting???????????????

Wondering if your 140 approved for CP and doing AOS

Found this one in another forum......Any comments???

jaxen "AOS and NVC confusion" 4/5/02 4:10pm

No Title

vaishali101,

Use the form @ the link http://www.elirich.com/csc-inquiries.pdf but send it to both Div I and IV. As per the form one is suppose to send it to Div IV but it seems NOW FPs are handled by Div I as per one of my friend who had some what similar problem and he got that info from couple of IIOs. At the same time send one registered letter too with your enquiry to be on safe side.

Goodluck
PCee