WAC-01-290-5xxx Still Pending. Is it really worth talking to IIO?

chiefcook2002

Registered Users (C)
RD: August 24 & ND: Sept 21...FP: Nov 23rd, On Jan 12th Processing is resumed...........

Is it really worth talking to an IIO? Will I be able to get some valid information?

I appreciate your response..

please advice.............

-Chiefcook2002

Last edited by a moderator:
yes call them

Call them and see what is happening with your case, My EAD got delayed for 6 months and I called IIO it was helpfull since my case was not assigned to officer. In two weeks after assigning I got RFE and approval(EAD) after replying to RFE.

chiefcook2002 -- NO use

WAC-01-280 ***** Called IIO 6 times during last 7 months .. Same stuff NOT assigned to IIO..

it's so irritating

Hi Guys,

mine is WAC-01-298-5XXXX.
It' so irritating that INS doesn't follow any pattern or has one when it come's to approvals.There are guys with WAC-02-xxxxxxx
who are getting approvals while there are many WAC-01 still pending.I think they approve whatever they land their hands on first.

It reminds me of Indian Govt.So ........ (bleep)

Bye
KAC

Reason to post this thread....

The reason to post this thread:

I came to know that if you call IIO frequenty, there are more chances that your file may be out of sequence from the file queue. This I heard from a letter, which was sent to my friend by his attorney.

So, In my opinion, wait rather than to speak to IIO. This may not be true all the cases......

Any thoughts......?????????

Last edited by a moderator: