WAC-01-289 just spoke with officer - case not assigned yet

Jeanette

Registered Users (C)
Is there anyone else out there in the 280 series who does not yet have their case assigned to an officer? I did my fp in San Jose. Does anyone have any idea when we will get our cases assigned?

My WAC# is WAC 01-262 and it is not yet assigned.

There is no way to predict (I think) when a case will get assigned.

We just have to wait.

soi

Fax an inquiry

My attorney stated that you can fax an inquiry 120 days after the notice date of your I-485.

Jeanette. please read

a) I have talked to the IIO couple of times. The standard reply has been that "Your case is adjudication ready since 01.10.02 and ready to be assigned". They cannot tell when it will be assigned.
Not much help, isn\'t it?

b) I have sent a fax inquiry to 949-831-3050 Div I. I got a reply that they are currently processing 04.01.01 cases and since my ND is 08.20.01, I have to wait.

So, I guess there is nothing else to do but wait.
If your ND is before the JIT date, then you can fax inquiries or talk to the IIO. You can even involve a senator if INS does not respond. But very few senator\'s have helped as per posts on this forum.

soi

soi

What is your priority date? I\'ve checked with my lawyer and he told that they normally go by the Priority date. So everyone of you post your priority date then it will be easy to track.
BTW I got my pp stamped yesterday and everything went without any problem.

PD 01.22.01

There are many folks with old PD\'s still pending and folks with more recent PD\'s have got approved. There is no method to CSC madness.

soi