WAC-01-281 RFE approved 8/21/2002!

tb009572

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Just heard on the AVM that our cases have been approved on 8/21/2002.

RD: 8/3/2001
ND: 9/12/2001
PD: 12/2000, EB2, China
FP: 2/2/2002 ahead of scheduled 3/14/2002
RFE: 5/2/2002, w2, tax return, paystub, medical for both.
RFE respond: 5/30/2002
RFE received: 6/5/2002
Approved: 8/21/2002

Hope to get it in the mail really soon.

Lately, I've been calling several times a day. Talked to IIO twice, once early July, IIO told me case assigned last week of June. Second time 8/13, IIO told me case assigned 8/10.

So glad the ordeal is over. I'm overjoyed, almost cried. Lately I got increasingly depressed. Thanks for this board for the support to keep me sane.

Good luck everyone!

Absolutely agree!

Congratulations!!! I understand your feeling of being "increasingly depressed" during the last few weeksl. Absolutely agree! Completely exhausted by the time it is all over, right? I am sure nobody has the gut to go over it twice, or even thinking that way. Thanks God! the ordeal ends happily.

Part of the reasons I am saying this is, I have got similar dates, WAC-02-266, RD 8/2, ND 8/7, FP 2/26, RFE to INS 8/8...

Well, congratulations again! Do enjoy and celebrate!

Carribean

Thanks everyone for your congrats

I'm relatively quiet on this board, even though I browse through it everyday. I thought by not posting congrat message, other people would waste little time reading them. Now on the recipient side, I SO MUCH APPRECIATE every congrat message. Thanks, everyone!

One note about going over the ordeal twice, I have to confess this is not my first green card application. The usual story begins with us coming over to study under F-1, found a job couple of years later, and filed our application in 95. In 97, found a job in CA, moved over, filed the second time, under EB3 unfortunately (I have a master degree) at the time when I didn't even know what's EB3. Then the nightmare begins, as CSC was so notoriously slow, and EB3 for China retroed back to 93! After 3 years, my I-140 wasn't even approved. Then in the middle of dot com boom, I changed job again, only to suffer the economic downturn and nightmare. My spouse's six years expired 11/07/2001, the first day that we could qualify iEAD after 90 days of filing. Then I survived two rounds of layoffs... For sure, I'm not going over this again.

I know my case is not the luckiest, yet it is not the worst either. And among all the sympathetic reader/writer of this board, you find extrordinary leader like arao, peecee, etc.

Hang in there, and you have my whole heart support.