WAC-01-280-XXXX, RFE case, approved 7/31

Congratulations, and thanks for your good wishes. By the way we do live in San Jose :)
-PCee

Offer still holds

Originally posted by PCee
Congratulations, and thanks for your good wishes. By the way we do live in San Jose :)
-PCee

In that case - the offer still holds - You are welcome to join us ( me and my wife) for a treat :) - will try to send you a private email ( if that works on this site)

/CoolBangy

Passport Stamped

Passport stamped for a year today at San Jose INS. Reached INS at 7:00 - came out by 8:45. Officer said that the card might take 6 to 10 months.

Just asked for Approval notice, passport, AP, EAD, 2 pictures ( with name and A # written in pencil on the back).

/CoolBangy

CoolBangy,

Thankyou, your offer for a treat itself is a great treat to me. If I got my approval at this time I would have joined you in celebrating in some way, but right now I am not exactly in that kind of mood.

Congratulations on your GC stamping. Enjoy your freedom and have nice time.

With very best wishes
PCee

hey Coolbangy, was that you today, who is looking for the pencil to write on back of photos? Just asking out of curiosity.

Yes that was me

Originally posted by Nikhila Kodali
hey Coolbangy, was that you today, who is looking for the pencil to write on back of photos? Just asking out of curiosity.

Yup - that was me and my wife :)) didnt want INS to issue me an RFE coz I didnt write my name on the back with a pencil :)) Had enough of them !!!

Out of curiosity - we did think you wud be there too - but where were u seated ?

/CoolBangy

Your day may be near !!!

Originally posted by PCee
CoolBangy,

Thankyou, your offer for a treat itself is a great treat to me. If I got my approval at this time I would have joined you in celebrating in some way, but right now I am not exactly in that kind of mood.

Congratulations on your GC stamping. Enjoy your freedom and have nice time.

With very best wishes
PCee

Oh well - I am gonna hang around this board anyways - at least to check when you get approved. And you can take a rain check on the offer :))

Wish you a tensionless speedy approval. You deserve it if anybody does !!

/CoolBangy

Its nice to see you there. me and my husband were sitting one row back of you, tigh up my hair in white and blue t-shirt. I am the one who said (with the other lady), you can write with a pen too. Your wife came to me and ask for pencil, i said i don't have it. I am 4 numbers after your token.