WAC-01-280-XXXX, RFE case, approved 7/31

CoolBangy

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
Now its my turn to say that both my wife's and my case has been approved according to the AVM on July 31 2002. I am in PCee's list.

Here are my details:

WAC-01-280-XXXX

PD: Nov 19, 1999
RD: Aug 27, 2001
ND: Sep 10, 2001
FP Sched: Mar 28, 2002
FP Done: Feb 9th, 2002
Processing Resumed: Mar 13th, 2002
Case Assigned : around Jun 17 th
RFE Issued: Jun 28th, 2002
RFE Replied: Jul 23rd, 2002
RFE Received by INS: Jul 25th, 2002
I-485 approved: Jul 31, 2002

RFE was for: Doctor's signature missing in Medical Form. They asked W2, 3 month pay stub, last year's tax returns, emp. letter, signed med form, ..

I am feeling utterly releived now. I wish to thank all the folks who helped me in this board. This board was my pressure reliever. Special thanks to PCee, sonofindia, tt tt, milli ..

One wish remains - I hope to see PCee's approval real soon - and my wife is a big fan of PCee too :) Keep up the good work PCee !!!! A Special thank you ...
If you are ever in the San Jose area - I will give you a treat ...

Will post stamping experience once I am through that phase :)

/CoolBangy

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!
Approvals are in Full Swing today!!1

Congrats......what is your RFE WS number

Congrats...
Could you please post your RFE WS number. It is on the right side of the Rfe notice. Because my RFE is issued and replied a day before yours. With that no. I could know that the same officer is handling our case or no.
My WAC01-296-XXXXX
My rfe issued june 27
Rfe replied july 18
Rfe recieved(AVM) july 23
Rfe was for Employment verification letter
Thanks

I didnt get the notice

The notice only went to my lawyer - I have asked her for it and will let you know as soon as I hear from her.

/CoolBangy

Congratulations

...and good luck on a hassle free life (although how can life be ever hassle free!)

AmitB

vrg, WS for me is same as my WAC #

My lawyer told me that the RFE WS # for me is the same as my Receipt # which is the WAC-01-280-XXXX # ....

/CoolBangy