WAC-01-266-XXXX and earlier, what should we do!

nutrageous

I think u r correct that many people who did their fp in last week
of november and first two weeks of december are still waiting

It maybe their fp info is still stuck in some system

I hope the sweeping crews find the full batch that is held up somewhere in CSC.

(They do have crews to locate cases which have been stuck or lost somewhere in the system to get them back on track)

It could also be possible that people who have done their fp during this period are now being assigned and should get their approvals in the next week or two

I would wait for the full month of april before starting the faxes to CSC

I am a 2nd week Dec case

My FP was done on 12.12.01 and I am still waiting. Though IIO\'s have confirmed that FP is OK and background checks have been received on 01.10.02.
God only knows where my f#$#%#% damned file is stuck.

I agree with rsrgc,

probably a big ass officer is sitting on our files, reason I say this is because I was told by the IIO that my FP quality were good, and all the agencies report have arrived( this was around Feb 20th), and the case was on the shelf, waiting to be assigned.

I guess I too will wait till around April 15th before I fax in my inquiry.

I am EB3 (employment) category from India

Went to high-school, undergrad, and grad school in the USA at a Big Ten school (didn\'t finish graduate school- no money!)

I had my previous company apply for a GC in another state- but I left that company and abandoned GC processing which they had started in 1995/96. Started current processing when I moved to California in 1998.

There is no special circumstances in my case- just a bad luck.

rxc: Could you input more details about your case?

It would help to figure out the delay reason.

acoust

I got approved today!

After all this I got approval notice today....well INS does seems to be working.

Hang in there guys, all yours approval is on the way.

Thanks for the support, and best of luck to you all!!

Congratulations!

Good news! You are the first one who got the approval
in this list.

Good luck in future,

acoust